• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CB GMS, NSP got chiobu neber put in tampines, send to marine parade for fuck?!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB GMS, got chiobu in NSP keep so quiet, KNN chao tikopek keep for himself to makan...CB why dont he go contest in marine parade GRC instead and send chiobu Nicole Seah to tampines, I guarantee MBT will even lose his deposit! :biggrin:

Oi GMS, listen to your voters and exchange places with Nicole Seah lah.. if u contest in tampines sure got no hope lah..:mad::oIo:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nicole-Seah-佘雪玲/139649226106157?_fb_noscript=1

195791_139649226106157_2241443_n.jpg

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲)
Public Figure
Basic Information
Affiliation
National Solidarity Party
Birthday
October 17
About
Nicole Seah is contesting Marine Parade GRC in the 2011 Singapore General Elections.
Biography
Seah Xue Ling, Nicole Rebecca is a 24 year-old executive with a multinational advertising agency.

She graduated with an honours degree from the National University of Singapore, under the University Scholars’ Programme. Prior to that, she spent most of her education within the Marine Parade precinct, having graduated from Victoria Junior College, Tanjong Katong Secondary School and CHIJ Katong.

One key issue pertinent to Nicole’s campaign is the rising cost of living that is straining the middle and lower classes. In her free time, Nicole practices yoga, reads extensively and enjoys good music. (read less)
Seah Xue Ling, Nicole Rebecca is a 24 year-old executive with a multinational advertising agency.

She graduated with an honours degree from the National University of Singapore, under the University Scholars’ Programme. Prior to that, she spent most of her education within the Marine Parade precinct, having graduated from Victoria Junior College, Tanjong Katong Secondary School and CHIJ Katong.

One key issue pertinent to Nicole’s campaign is the rising cost of living that is straining the... (read more)
Personal Information
Race: Peranakan (Dialect: Baba Melayu, Teochew)
Email
[email protected]

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
FINISH LIAOZ !!

IF nsp put 24 y/o seah in marine parade ..... ITS HELPING GCT

goh will definitellee say : if seah 24 y/o can, then tin pl 27 y/o is a plus plus

is gms giving his bro goh some target 2 shoot??

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi GMS, listen to your voters and exchange places with Nicole Seah lah.. if u contest in tampines sure got no hope lah..:mad:

Tampines no good, MBT very popular, she cannot win there.

go CCK GRC my constituency better, that pigsy Gan very unpopular and CCK a lot of elderly Chee Ko Pek, Nicole sure win landslide votes from them.
Mr Sebastian Teo can exchange with her and go Marine Parade. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

go CCK GRC my constituency better, that pigsy Gan very unpopular and CCK a lot of elderly Chee Ko Pek, Nicole sure win landslide votes from them.

CCK GRC got new pappy chiobu Low Yen Ling ok! :biggrin:

But Nicole sent to MP to match up with Tin Tin and Fatimah lah! :biggrin:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FINISH LIAOZ !!
IF nsp put 24 y/o seah in marine parade ..... ITS HELPING GCT
goh will definitellee say : if seah 24 y/o can, then tin pl 27 y/o is a plus plus
is gms giving his bro goh some target 2 shoot??

images

"More Kate Spade for me! Support me Yeah!!"

But Rin Tin Tin has an ace over Nicole. :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, we either get to see this chiobu or that Tin whatever or the next 5 years ?

Hope those voters in Marine PArade know what to do ha ? You are the hope of the nation for the next 5 years!!!!!

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every uncle loves her!! LOL...

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't say too early. come 7 May then we know. as of now, amazingly I am still in one piece. :eek:

everyone long enough in this forum knows that u said u will tok if obama wins the presidential elections. u better diam diam about tok lah. it will only make u look stupid. your 1 kuku can tok how many times?

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao TiKos :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

One woman can make you all so excited

Is it because you never ever had a Singaporean University Graduate girlfriend?

Losers!!!!

HAhahahhahaha
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: