• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Casket Services in Singapore

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About 5-6 years ago, the late Stephen Koh jioed me to start a casket service. I turned him down. Was a great biz proposal coz it's recession proof but not my cup of tea. How to face dead bodies everyday?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
About 5-6 years ago, the late Stephen Koh jioed me to start a casket service. I turned him down. Was a great biz proposal coz it's recession proof but not my cup of tea. How to face dead bodies everyday?

You hire morticians to do that.

M

Mdm Tang

see beyond the d body . see S$ .

relatives normally dont bargain or ask for

discount one

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My friend's parent is in this business. I think becos they do this for too long, the have corpse-liked face even they do not deal with the dead directly...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend's parent is in this business. I think becos they do this for too long, the have corpse-liked face even they do not deal with the dead directly...

Not sure if it's an urban myth but heard many said same thing before.
Some attribute to breathing in too much of corpses 'gas' or formaldehyde

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is the procedure if someone is found dead, say in the flat they are living in, and has no family? does the state do welfare and cremate?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the procedure if someone is found dead, say in the flat they are living in, and has no family? does the state do welfare and cremate?

First, they will check if the flat belongs to the decease. If yes, HOSAYLIAO! Boh family! Gabernment says SWEE! :biggrin:

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you promise to leave me your inheritance, I will help to cremate you, burn you a new bicycle every year and if you lack cycling buddies, I will burn a few handsome paper men to accompany you :biggrin:

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It much better than many jobs, at least your cilent dun complain unless their family do. I heard, they will break the corpse's break if they need to wear clothes for the body.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh no. ISD / SPH prostitutes will visit his grave, pray to him to get details about your identity.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A serious question, what is the SOP if one finds a relative who has passed on:confused:

Do you have to call the police, ambulance or a company like Spore casket:confused:

Many don't want to think about a death in the family & never plan for it. However it's inevitable & we will eventually have to make arrangements for the sad day:(

M

Mdm Tang

A serious question, what is the SOP if one finds a relative who has passed on:confused:

Do you have to call the police, ambulance or a company like Spore casket:confused:

Many don't want to think about a death in the family & never plan for it. However it's inevitable & we will eventually have to make arrangements for the sad day:(

can try tel hot line 62924376

http://www.angchinmoh.com.sg/

Ang Chin Moh undertaker