• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

carpark summon

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros

after reading the advise posted by you guys in my last thread. I had already send 4 appeal email ( appeal, re appeal, re re appeal & re re re appeal ) to HDB, went to Yishun HDB to look for the in charge to kpkb and even got the MP ( Ho Peng Kee) to send a letter.

I just recieved a letter from HDB rejecting all my appeals, looks like all the above doesn't work & till now i still think its not fair for me to pay for the summon as i had been paying for season parking every month.

Anything else i can do about it?

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you ve to look for LAMEI. she's above the law and very good at handling carpark summons issues, warrants for arrests included. first and foremost, u must learn how to rag, tekan and sabo your ward MP and build up ur influence from there.:p

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
you ve to look for LAMEI. she's above the law and very good at handling carpark summons issues, warrants for arrests included. first and foremost, u must learn how to rag, tekan and sabo your ward MP and build up ur influence from there.:p

HUH? build what influence?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot BobDog No.1 for stealing cheating and conning!

you ve to look for LAMEI. she's above the law and very good at handling carpark summons issues, warrants for arrests included.

unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

you're No.1 for stealing cheating conning swindling deceiving lying defrauding!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros

after reading the advise posted by you guys in my last thread. I had already send 4 appeal email ( appeal, re appeal, re re appeal & re re re appeal ) to HDB, went to Yishun HDB to look for the in charge to kpkb and even got the MP ( Ho Peng Kee) to send a letter.

I just recieved a letter from HDB rejecting all my appeals, looks like all the above doesn't work & till now i still think its not fair for me to pay for the summon as i had been paying for season parking every month.

What is the whole story about? Or have I missed your earlier post.
Your case seems not very favourable.

Or perhaps Govt deliberately not giving in anymore due to desperate for money made lost by Ho Jinx?

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the whole story about? Or have I missed your earlier post.
Your case seems not very favourable.

Or perhaps Govt deliberately not giving in anymore due to desperate for money made lost by Ho Jinx?

what happen was that i am being summoned for parking outside parking lot, the carpark that i was allocated was always totally full after 10pm & i always return home late due to work.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My suggestion: use the media and make an interesting story out of it.

The last thing the HDB or town council want is to appear stupid, insensitive or unreasonable on public media. Even if you don't have the summon waived eventually, at least you have your revenge.

It happened to me and I wrote to ST complaining about a government agency headed by a Cow. The next day, I have 3 different directors calling me to apologise and another few more calls in the next few days to 'follow-up' on whether my complaint has been properly addressed.

Bear this in mind, no point talking to the small flies. They won't be bothered because dealing with you is a waste of their resources. But if you attempt to make the top guy look incompetent, all the big flies will come to you begging you to not do it.

This is how our government office work. Know the system, play the system.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUH? build what influence?

influence in the sense that deviantly deluded many to support her "above the law" cause.

if u ve a good explanation, usually hdb, ura or even the traffic police would accede to your explanation. i used to have my waived. no problem with that. but if your reasoning is not good or valid enough, the simplest way is to pay the fine.

if everyone does not adhere to parking regulations, just go imagine what our roads would be like.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happen was that i am being summoned for parking outside parking lot, the carpark that i was allocated was always totally full after 10pm & i always return home late due to work.

Oh ok, I think you posted before about this but it was quite awhile.
Situation like you is common, many got the same treatments, some said govt is very desperate to collect money not just from carpark fines.

Some also said, in this economy situation where our billions to the invetment has lost, leniency halted or appeal rejected regardless whether the fine is fair or not.

Since you have tried many times without any success, have you try to meet HDB-Branch GM about the unfair fines?

If fail again after meeting HDB GM, go straight to the HDB main office to appeal.

If all options exhausted, you can begin to STOMP in the website and in ST as well. Hope ST dont block your news.

Wish you good luck!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
car donated by Roland to old faggot BobDog kena summon ... LOL

i used to have my waived. no problem with that. but if your reasoning is not good or valid enough, the simplest way is to pay the fine.

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

car donated to you by Roland can kena summon one meh?

LOL

bobsimhellcar.png

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
click on april '08 and you will realise what i mean. instead of spending so much time troubling so many people - mp included - when the faults were entirely the offender, she still expects that her summons (which upgraded to warrants of arrests) be waived. the defiance and above the law attitude sometime not only deceives herself but exploited in a way to delude many too.

http://mylongwindpage.blogspot.com/2008/04/another-super-long-winded-complaint.html

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot BobDog & PAP kangaroo courts

the defiance and above the law attitude sometime not only deceives herself but exploited in a way to delude many too.

mai kay kay lah

you want people to visit your GAY BLOG say so lah!

why donch you haul her to your PAP kangaroo courts to answer those charges ... LOL

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros

Cases like this is very hard to have a successful appeal. It doesn't mean that you do not have a chance.

Most likely action taken by HDB is that they will say they will send more ticket summon ladies to spotcheck your area for those who are parking without a valid season parking or a parking coupon. If it is found that there are people who are parking "illegally" you may have a case.

The other way is to prove that EVERY SINGLE LOT is taken with drivers who are on the season coupon parking scheme. With this, you can prove that HDB did not play it's part in ensuring that there is sufficient parking lots for the residents.

My advice to you is to make sure you kick a big fuss till somebody pays attention to your case. Chances may be very slim, but that's the only option you have left. If you choose not to pay the fine or take any recourse, HDB will issue a court summon. When it reaches that point, things will be very tricky to solve.

Hope this helps. :smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Though you might have a valid reason, I suspect that residents in your area must have complained about parking outside the lot. Once they get such complaints they will not accede to your request. Its also indicates that spare lots are close by. Did you check?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bros

yeah, you can go and offer prayer to the Tu Di Kong. He will communicate with the parking attendance to waive the summon.....:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi bros

after reading the advise posted by you guys in my last thread.

Should be "After reading the ADVICE posted by you guys....".

"Advise" is a verb.

Why don't you simply PAY the damned summons and get on with your life.:confused: If you're worth anything, the amount of time spent appealing could have been used to earn a hellava lot more than what you were fined. It's called "opportunity cost". :rolleyes:

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cases like this is very hard to have a successful appeal. It doesn't mean that you do not have a chance.

Most likely action taken by HDB is that they will say they will send more ticket summon ladies to spotcheck your area for those who are parking without a valid season parking or a parking coupon. If it is found that there are people who are parking "illegally" you may have a case.

The other way is to prove that EVERY SINGLE LOT is taken with drivers who are on the season coupon parking scheme. With this, you can prove that HDB did not play it's part in ensuring that there is sufficient parking lots for the residents.

My advice to you is to make sure you kick a big fuss till somebody pays attention to your case. Chances may be very slim, but that's the only option you have left. If you choose not to pay the fine or take any recourse, HDB will issue a court summon. When it reaches that point, things will be very tricky to solve.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Does reappealing consider a recourse? I can see that there are many others who are in the same shoe as me, every now and then saw a few veh parking in loading bay with summon tickets in the morning.

Of course i can choose to pay the summon but it doesn't solve the problem at all, in fact i had already got 6 summon tickets from June to Dec last year

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does reappealing consider a recourse? I can see that there are many others who are in the same shoe as me, every now and then saw a few veh parking in loading bay with summon tickets in the morning.

Of course i can choose to pay the summon but it doesn't solve the problem at all, in fact i had already got 6 summon tickets from June to Dec last year

If I'm not mistaken, there's only a certain number of times which you can reappeal. However, if all attempts are not successful, even if you were to bring it up to higher authorities, they will not do anything about it.

Your frequency of fines is too frequent IMO, even when you are holding a season parking ticket. You might want to push a stronger case for a waiver. Of course, that would mean that you may have to skip certain channel and go direct to the head.