• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Car polishing business can do ?

Happyhappy

Alfrescian
Loyal
why the heck you need 100k, let alone 10k, for a car wash business is beyond me. Too much money to burn? Grab your buckets and car wash kit and peddle your services! Start from the bottom! Analyse what works and what doesn't and improve continually!

Anyway i think it is not a profitable business. How to compete against those car washers at the petrol stations? $2 a wash, 3-4 cleaners cleaning...

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all kind bros...

Am jobless and over 40 of age. Thinking of some small business to do as tired of sending all resumes with no reply.

Doing own business is the only way out but do not have big capital and special skill.

Any kind bros out there who have some experiences with this trade on how to start can share some...

Do not mind the hard/dirty work and the long hours.. As long as can make a monthly income of 3-4k will be very much happy to support the family.

Thanks a millions !

we're in the same boat.

Actually in this time, wanna learn ard 3, 4k is quite difficult given ur age unless u got good connections or good qualifications.

Starting ur own biz is good but prepare to withstand months of low or no incomes cos needed to setup reputation and network before money start to roll.

So u muz change ur mindset, attitude and expectation when starting ur own biz or accepting a new job.

ur family muz do likewise and im sure they will support u. :smile:

cheers

franker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks very much for all the replies and suggestions...

Now I am abit lost on what to do..

Yeah, car polishing might not be good as people trying to cut cost...

Must think of something to do in this financial crisis..

Cheers

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers

discuss with ur family. make necessary adjustment. ride it out together with them.
2 heads are better than 1.:smile:
im sure they will offer best alternative since they're ur own flesh and blood.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers

Go into sales line.
No income ceiling and can be ur own boss.

But problem is....many ppl into sales line too.
so depends your networking and selling tactics.

Low risks high gain.

:o :p :o

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very much for all the replies from all kind bros...

Yeah.. time are bad, you got to think out of the box, unless with somthing niche, otherwise its gonna be difficult.

Miosux
Can sharing some of your Ebay... what is drop shipping ?

Congo9
Can share some of your homebased business ? Pershap I can start one..

Thanks Thanks Thanks !!

GOOGLE has all the answers ur looking for

cheers