• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese women can look for korean men. Language similarity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
她是一个臭名昭著的放荡女人
Tsk tsk tsk 嘴巴放干净广东狗杂种you evil shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant do defamation to me dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death called hokkien virgin 放荡when your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS THE 放荡妇女 Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
又再污蔑我的恩师。

无凭无据,穿凿附会.
Hey Cantonese dog son of prostitute don’t pretend don’t know my story on SFC is well documented and what he said is obviously called 无中生有 and is of course 无凭无据so you are very fake to say the obvious instead of pointing out you dogs are doing your usual Cantonese dirty trick of 无中生有. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting.
Influence could be from sea trade as Cantonese were traders and Guangzhou was a trading port. Apart from Quanzhou which lies in Fujian.
We know middle Eastern and indian traders were active in both ports.
I saw a Korean movie once where an ancient Korean port scene included people dressed up like middle Eastern. So Indian and arab traders were probably active all along the eastern coast of China up to Korea. Who knows.
Unlike Quanzhou hokkien port, Guangzhou was a trading port not because of Cantonese capability but because Qing government want to bring down the hokkien and so designated Guangzhou as trading port. If not how the term 广东人吃福建人come about in China? Everything Cantonese has is benefiting from hokkien even Hong Kong was designated by Qing government when British actually wanted Taiwan - that was already flourishing then - and not Hong Kong that was a real backwater fishing village then. But Qing purposely gave Hong Kong instead of Taiwan to British.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike Quanzhou hokkien port, Guangzhou was a trading port not because of Cantonese capability but because Qing government want to bring down the hokkien and so designated Guangzhou as trading port. If not how the term 广东人吃福建人come about in China? Everything Cantonese has is benefiting from hokkien even Hong Kong was designated by Qing government when British actually wanted Taiwan - that was already flourishing then - and not Hong Kong that was a real backwater fishing village then. But Qing purposely gave Hong Kong instead of Taiwan to British.
So Cantonese should and must thank qing government and of course CCP for bringing them their good life from last time to now okay? From Guangzhou port to HK to Shenzhen which one is not designated by Qing and CCP bringing the fortune to Cantonese? If not how Guangdong province can be most prosperous province in China with no Shenzhen?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is not I anyhow say one hor but I read before it’s a deliberate scheme by qing and ming government to bring down hokkien by promoting Guangzhou instead of Quanzhou and so Cantonese benefited from it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Cantonese should and must thank qing government and of course CCP for bringing them their good life from last time to now okay? From Guangzhou port to HK to Shenzhen which one is not designated by Qing and CCP bringing the fortune to Cantonese? If not how Guangdong province can be most prosperous province in China with no Shenzhen?
And look at Fujian province in contrast. What did CCP do for it? Of course nothing lah is a bombing or 缓冲区 or whatever because of Taiwan who will put money inside to develop?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And look at Fujian province in contrast. What did CCP do for it? Of course nothing lah is a bombing or 缓冲区 or whatever because of Taiwan who will put money inside to develop?
And yet Fujian province is not just not the poorest but still among the richest in China. That’s then called CAPABILITY OKAY?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, even got rejected while dressing like a slut to lure ljm, who then complained to kt latha who took one look at siaolang and then had a pui-pui moment :eek:
Another no morals no capability Cantonese dog son of prostitute living on handout doing defamation crimes to me 无中生有with Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course lah British preferred and wanted prosperous Taiwan then and not Hong Kong that was just a fishing village, a real fishing village and not prosperous trading port spore kind of fishing village okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big deal. Japanese also got words that are pronounced like hokkkien what. Last time I posted before. School and failure sound the same as hokkien.
Oh ya @syed putra don’t forget your roots Cantonese language got same words as Tai Kadai language too.

IMG_3137.jpeg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask then hokkien slutty woman look for who? AMDK boss like LJM? then if AMDK boss show no interest but prefer KTLatha, then become siaolangchee and harass sinkie men offline and online to revenge the rejection by AMDK boss LJM?
Hey ! GermanHakka dog ... tia my 恩师 gong her SFC episode is well-documented in this forum. You don't pretend you don't know what happened.

Don't 无中生有, understand ? 真是勾践