• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cantonese dog son of chicken @pig is 小三adulterer thief with cheap dao tao strategy doing defamation crimes protected by leongsam zhihau

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

我想做小三要什么条件(我想做小三)​

摘要: 导读 大家好,我是小百,我来为大家解答以上问题。我想做小三要什么条件,我想做小三很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!1、你在乎的是谁...

大家好,我是小百,我来为大家解答以上问题。我想做小三要什么条件,我想做小三很多人还不知道,现在让
导读 大家好,我是小百,我来为大家解答以上问题。我想做小三要什么条件,我想做小三很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!1、你在乎的是谁...

大家好,我是小百,我来为大家解答以上问题。我想做小三要什么条件,我想做小三很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

1、你在乎的是谁怎么看?小三其实没有错,错的是让成为小三的男人,小三也是因为爱。
2、这个问题不需要考虑,只要自己爱就好了~!。
本文到此讲解完毕了,希望对大家有帮助。
我想做小三要什么条件(我想做小三)

So smart start 小三chicken thief THREADS around me when you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE are the self admitted 小三 with cheap dap Tao strategy to use married mistress for easy exit and the thief that steal money from company to pay your Shanghai mistress. Not to mention steal company time take salary don’t work but spent company paid time to persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken slut and now thief. Everything you Cantonese hakka dogs sons of chickens persecute me are what you and your cheap women are proven by heaven hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau So many Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken ganging up to attack ONE hokkien woman and they are not silenced but I the victim of their vicious defamation crimes are silenced. Don’t you feel ashamed? Just rename this forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum giving rights to dogs to sbuse a woman as prostitute Knnbccb they and their and your lives are precious while my life is trash for dogs to trample. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on don’t act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are all there as evidence and nothing mad about me except I am the victim of vicious Cantonese hakka dog

Dogs stand on the side of injustice act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are there and turn around accuse their victim of crimes as mad should have the same fate befall on them and their precious family women.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother with those ugly small teeth Pui! Serial liar Cantonese dog son of chicken has protected rights to defame and abuse Gansiokbin using fake photos all kinds of evil toxic lies and call that democracy and accused their victim of crimes as mad. So proud Cantonese hakka dog your mother is proven sell nude sell cb while I am hokkien virgin that challenged you take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle SELF ADMITTED THIEF CBT CRIMINAL THAT WAS JAILED FOR SELLING ILLEGAL GOODS SCAMMER RUNNING AMOK DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOBIN​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHICKEN thread again. Later sure kana hamtam by some siaolang woman
Come on serial liar criminal bully Cantonese dog son of chicken anyone with conscience knows your countless chicken threads are targeting me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly speaking, she is a graduate of NTU, some more professional accountant. how come she is so vulgar or rather more vulgar like those ah lians that didn't received tertiary education. even my hawker ah lian fren also not so crude and vulgar
Oh my thread exposing your Cantonese dog son of chicken manipulation to blame victim reacting to your abuse and crimes is deleted so you pretend don’t know blame the victim again you have Cantonese dog right to do defamation crimes to me while your victim of crimes have no right to get angry return insult and vulgarities Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Examples of How to Use Slapper​

At its core, slapper is an insulting term. You don’t use this one in everyday conversation – you use it when you are specifically looking to offend someone.

One example of the word in a sentence is this: “I’ve heard that she’s a bit of a slapper, so I don’t know if she’s relationship material.”

Another way you might hear it is something like the following: “Close your legs, you slapper!”
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT SLAPPER CANTONESE MOTHER HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
from birth to growing up, to adulthood, to aging to death no one can escape. death is an integral part of this cycle that all of us must go through. even the weather have changing seasons, plants and animals also have this circle of life.

who constructed this circle of life mechanism to govern existence?

why is it constructed this way and not in a perpetuity format?

so it seems nothing permanent and everyone goes a full circle from existence to non existence...
Hey son of SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT no need to act human pondering life when your life is just wild animal viciously attacking your prey everyday - ME - which everyone with conscience can see and will agree with me. You are the LOWEST realm of being with no kindness no courage to swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. And obviously your this thread is just another bait for your Cantonese criminal dogs sons of chickens to use. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your current circle of life is an old object.
Sounds familiar you SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CBT THIEF are like Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth and many other psychopaths that said your victim of crimes is an object and not human and no need to feel sorry for your inhuman actions to trample song song song gao jurong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a sucker for senior wealthy man like you.
for u, can eat don't waste
for her, can hit don't miss
You sia suay Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY CAN GO PARTY BUY ALCOHOL AND SMOKE CIGARETTES BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG ARE DOING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTIONS OF YOUR CHEAP MOTHER ONTO ME AGAIN. Unlike dogs like you whereby being kind is a strategy and use married mistress for easy exit strategy, being kind is not a strategy but what I am and who I talked to is also not a strategy and yet I still win you jealous loser that accused me everything that you and your cheap women are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KL.

Singapore women are very chaste.
You Cantonese dog son of chicken call yourself Singaporean but you sure sound unhappy and sour grape saying Singapore women are very chaste. And obviously another of your despicable strategy is to up slut chicken threads when I am about to finish posting. So sneaky so smart Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
发展禁忌恋,办公室当炮房!男子搭上已婚女厂商超惨下场曝光!

台湾一名工研院的吴姓博士研究员卷入了一段惊人的感情纠葛!他被发现与一名刘姓女厂商发展不伦恋,两人不仅在通讯程序上畅聊18禁内容,甚至还悄悄将工研院的办公室当作秘密“炮房”。这件事最终被女方丈夫发现,深受打击罹患忧郁症,因此入禀法院索要赔偿金,案件也在日前有了结果。

吴男与刘女之间的禁忌爱情故事始于2021年开始,当时两人在工作中相识,隔年2月发展出一段不伦关系,这使得后者的家庭陷入了沉重的危机之中。

故事的转折点发生在同年某天,当时刘女的丈夫偶然间发现了她手机上的LINE聊天记录。这些记录中包含着令人震惊的露骨话题,如“爱液”、“520大战”、“没有第一次舒服吗?”等。

看到这些淫秽的字句,丈夫愕然地意识到,妻子正在背着他与另一名男子保持不正当的亲密关系。

面对丈夫的质问,刘女坦承了自己的婚外情,但令人吃惊的是,她并没有立刻终止与吴男的联系,相反,她顽固地继续与吴男交往,完全无视了丈夫的恳求和劝阻。

面对妻子一意孤行投奔小王怀抱,丈夫情感受到了极大的伤害,最终导致了罹患了忧郁症,这对于拥有一个孩子的家庭来说无疑是又一次沉重的打击。

为了寻求公道,刘女的丈夫毅然决定向法院提起诉讼,要求吴男支付120万元(约17.5万令吉)的精神慰抚金,以弥补他所遭受的痛苦和精神损害。这起案件进入了台湾新竹地方法院的审理程序。

然而,吴男在庭上坚决否认与刘女有婚外情,并对其丈夫提供的LINE聊天记录的真实性提出了质疑,试图为自己辩护,声称这一切都是误会。他宣称自己与刘女只是朋友关系,没有违反任何法律或道德规范。

然而,在法庭上,一切都显得十分清晰。法官仔细勘验并对比了相关证据,最终确认了吴男与刘女之间发生了超越一般友谊关系的事实。

根据法庭的裁决,吴男明知刘女已婚,却仍然与她保持了不正当的关系,侵犯了刘女丈夫的配偶权。因此,法院判定吴男应支付50万元(约7.3万令吉)的精神慰抚金,以赔偿丈夫所遭受的痛苦。

尽管目前案件已有判决,但吴男仍有上诉的权利。

整个事件不仅揭示了不伦恋如何对家庭造成破坏,还引发了有关道德、责任和法律义务的深刻思考。在这场离经叛道的感情纠葛中,受害者的痛苦得到了法律的认可,而我们也不禁思考,是否有更好的方式来处理这些不幸的家庭事件,以避免这样的剧情再次上演。
That’s what you self admitted son of Cantonese dirty slut did with your easy exit married Shanghai mistress in office Pui