• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can't trust Trump

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Israel PM Babi never liked the Iran deal. Trump thinks that when he does everything Babi asks of him, the US Jews will vote for him in 2020.
I hope conflict breaks out there and Jewish and American casualties runs into the hundreds of thousands, then Babi and Trump will have a good time with their citizens.

Israel will always support US presidents since the latter been pumping billion of dollars annually financial aids for Israel. Zionist israel with zionist xtians want to control ME oil. Thru lies n deceits they had succeeded creating unstability in the ME region.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, US is asserting its hegemony over other sovereign nations. It is as though the world owes them a living. If you don't play by their rules, you pay the price.

Look at the kind of tweets he made

· 3h
I think that China felt they were being beaten so badly in the recent negotiation that they may as well wait around for the next election, 2020, to see if they could get lucky & have a Democrat win - in which case they would continue to rip-off the USA for $500 Billion a year....​
....The only problem is that they know I am going to win (best economy & employment numbers in U.S. history, & much more), and the deal will become far worse for them if it has to be negotiated in my second term. Would be wise for them to act now, but love collecting BIG TARIFFS!​

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full of respect for Liu He, the lead negotiator for China in the trade talks with US. He is cordial and constructive , yet not yielding to US 'unreasonable' demands. Part of the sticking issues are matters of principles and sovereignty rights. These trade issues should be ratified at WTO , and not enforced into individual country's laws. China stated that they are not violating trade rules that are sanctioned by WTO.

BEIJING - Three issues lie in the way of an agreement between China and the United States, which will have to be ironed out in upcoming talks in Beijing, China’s chief trade negotiator said as the US moved to impose higher tariffs on Chinese goods after a five-month truce.
Spelling out for the first time what these sticking points were, Vice-Premier Liu He maintained that negotiations have not broken down, even though his meeting with US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer on Friday ended just after 90 minutes.
In an interview after talks wrapped up, Mr Liu told Chinese media in Washington that while there was consensus reached over many issues, the two sides still could not see eye to eye over these points: Beijing’s demand for the US to remove all additional tariffs; the target set by the US on goods purchased by China; and the wording of the agreement’s text.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Once again, US is asserting its hegemony over other sovereign nations. It is as though the world owes them a living. If you don't play by their rules, you pay the price.

Look at the kind of tweets he made

· 3h
I think that China felt they were being beaten so badly in the recent negotiation that they may as well wait around for the next election, 2020, to see if they could get lucky & have a Democrat win - in which case they would continue to rip-off the USA for $500 Billion a year....​
....The only problem is that they know I am going to win (best economy & employment numbers in U.S. history, & much more), and the deal will become far worse for them if it has to be negotiated in my second term. Would be wise for them to act now, but love collecting BIG TARIFFS!​

Interpreting the USA's efforts to improve trading terms between two countries as "hegemony" is laughable.

China is trying to rip off the USA. It charges high tariffs on American imports while expecting low or zero tariffs for their exports to the USA.

This imbalance is a legacy of the times when China was categorised as 3rd world country and granted MFN status. This is clearly not the case now that it is one of the world's largest economies.

http://www.apfn.org/THEWINDS/1997/05/favored_china.html

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said before, there won't be a trade deal and China's financial collapse is imminent in half a year's time. I won't be surprised if Kim Jong Un fires an ICBM in the next week.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
As I said before, there won't be a trade deal and China's financial collapse is imminent in half a year's time. I won't be surprised if Kim Jong Un fires an ICBM in the next week.

China is in a terrible state. However because the country is run by an absolute dictator his is not answerable to an electorate and can ride out any downturn unscathed unless, of course, his position in the party is successfully challenged.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A good indicator is how the PRC folks living overseas react. If they're taking their money out of China and refusing to return to their 祖国 unless absolutely necessary... :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US is just afraid of an emerging China power. While US has been on the decline economically and technologically since 2008, China, on the other hand, has led in innovation in technology ( 5G , autonomous vehicle, electric cars , AI, IOT and the like) and global economic prowess ( One Belt and Road Initiative). Instead of building on its commitment to the global order, US has retreated and insulates itself from global leadership and responsibility and focuses on American militarism and trade wars to maintain its own superpower status.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US is truly fucked. Dotard's pride, ego, showmanship and his band of extremist yesmen; mostly comprising China haters will ensure that China will have the last laugh! China knows Sun Tzi's The Art of War much better than anyone else.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US is truly fucked. Dotard's pride, ego, showmanship and his band of extremist yesmen; mostly comprising China haters will ensure that China will have the last laugh! China knows Sun Tzi's The Art of War much better than anyone else.

You can love China but hate the Chinese regime, fyi.

Conflating the two is just dishonest.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
US is just afraid of an emerging China power. While US has been on the decline economically and technologically since 2008,

That's because they voted a black retard with a trannie wife into the white house in 2008. Thanks goodness Trump is around to put things right.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because they voted a black retard with a trannie wife into the white house in 2008. Thanks goodness Trump is around to put things right.

It actually happened long before Hussein's presidency. Bush Jr, Clinton were also responsible for allowing China to steal America's technology with zero repercussions. Globalists are traitors; it matters not if there's a 'D' or a 'R' next to their name.

And back in the 1990s, Feinstein and her husband were lobbying hard for China to join the WTO. A Chinese spy was exposed to be her personal driver, was it any surprise?

feinstein-chinese-collusion-e1533555772434.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US is living in its past while the world has moved on. Just look at their cities today and compare that with Shanghai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. When they finally woke up and realized that they are behind China in modernization and economic prowess , they have nothing to hold a candle to. The only way to beat China is to use the blame game of stealing technologies, cybertheft and unfair trade practices.

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
US is living in its past while the world has moved on. Just look at their cities today and compare that with Shanghai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. When they finally woke up and realized that they are behind China in modernization and economic prowess , they have nothing to hold a candle to. The only way to beat China is to use the blame game of stealing technologies, cybertheft and unfair trade practices.
Look no further than the geriatric senior members of this forum. It tells the same story. Haha.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't trust this man... look at the number of White House officials changes during his term. Few if any can work with his erratic and temperamental style.