• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cannot Sleep Chit Chat Room

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then sometimes, I dreamt of striking Toto winning millions.

But I wake up from the dream feeling disappointed in realising that it is not real and its only a dream.

I consider such gambling dreama bad dreams.

knn

lidat
try counting money
or
sheep

learn from mr bean
to fall asleep immediately

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doraemon characters

Main characters

CharacterFirst AppearanceInformation
Doraemon DoraemonOfficial.png All the Way From the Country of the Future#MS-903 "Doraemon" or simply Doraemon is the main, titular character of all Doraemon media (including, but not limited to the original manga, the anime (1973, 1979, and 2005), video games, and movies).
Nobi Nobita
Noby Nobi
NobitaOfficial.png All the Way From the Country of the FutureNobita Nobi (野比 のび太 Nobi Nobita), known simply as Noby in the English dub, is the protagonist of the Doraemon series. His birthday is on 7th August (Leo).
Shizuka Minamoto
Sue
Sbmd shizuka 8.png All the Way From the Country of the FutureShizuka Minamoto (源 静香 Minamoto Shizuka), or Sue in the English dub, (born 8th May) is one of the main characters in the series, being the main female character. In the future after marrying Nobita, she is also known as Shizuka Nobi or Mrs. Nobi.
Takeshi Gouda
Gian
Big G
Sbmd Gian.png All the Way From the Country of the FutureTakeshi Gouda (Japanese Kanji: 剛田 武, born June 15th), more commonly known by his nickname Gian (Japanese: ジャイアン, translation of the English term Giant), is one of the main characters in the Doraemon series. In the English dub, he is known as Big G.
Suneo Honekawa
Sneech
Sbmd Sune.png Operation: Secret SPYSuneo Honekawa (骨川スネ夫 Honekawa Suneo) (also known as Sneech in the English episodes) is a spoiled rich kid who likes to show off his cool stuff to his friends to make them jealous.

I have all the soft toys of the Doraemon main characters except Shizuka Minamoto.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Melonpan toast recipe by nidones​

All you’ll need is a slice of white bread (Japanese shokupan or milk bread, is ideal, but any white bread will do), 15 grams of melted butter, and two tablespoons each of granulated white sugar and all-purpose flour.

68248_01.jpg

Reproduced with permission from nidones (@nidones)
First, mix the melted butter and sugar. You can easily do this by putting both solid butter and sugar into a microwavable dish and heating at 600 W for 30 to 40 seconds. Then add the flour and mix until you’ve formed a consistent and well-blended dough as you can see in the image above.

68248_02.jpg

With a spatula or the back of a spoon, spread the dough evenly and smoothly onto the slice of white bread. Then, taking a knife, make a crosshatch design with intersecting diagonal lines. Tip: If you want to reproduce the melopan’s characteristic texture, be sure to cut deeply into the dough (but not through to the bread).

68248_03.jpg

Heat in a toaster-oven until the edges of the bread are well-browned.

68248_04.jpg

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how my GF will react if I take a scissors and cut off her bra straps when she just put it on in the morning..

Will she scream at me? Maybe she will give me a kick?

Then I report her to police for assault?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does a chef wears a paper tall hat

chef-s-hat-king-white.jpg

Instead of this plastic hair cap?

41dSs3hiBfL._AC_SY580_.jpg

The plastic hair cap is definitely better to prevent hair from dropping into the food. It is also more comfortable to wear isn't it?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight I can't sleep again. Instead of starting new threads each time looking for online people to chit chat, I think I start this one and use it.

I had a cup of hot tea with lemon. Now I am like wide awake.
I suggest you to login to your bank account and keep transferring 1 cent to your other bank account. Do it for 1000 times and receive 1000 time of OTP sms

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn

hey big man
dont feel offended
some of my rather hard statements are to build your character
and develop your immunity against being too emotional
i am actually a nice guy == a chao turtle

cheer up lah
if you kill yourself
let me know hor
i will kill myself two times over

below is my selfie
while writing to you

pc.jpg

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does a chef wears this

knn

This tradition started in France in the early 1800s when the well-known chef Marie-Antoine Carême decided that chefs should have a uniform and part of that chef uniform was the toque (chef hat). ... The size of the chef hat signified the hierarchy of chefs in a kitchen, the taller the hat, the more important the chef was.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
knn

This tradition started in France in the early 1800s when the well-known chef Marie-Antoine Carême decided that chefs should have a uniform and part of that chef uniform was the toque (chef hat). ... The size of the chef hat signified the hierarchy of chefs in a kitchen, the taller the hat, the more important the chef was.
Napoleon also wear hat.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kamakawiwoʻole suffered from obesity throughout his life,[14] at one point weighing 757 pounds (343 kg; 54 st 1 lb) while standing 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) tall, representing a body mass index of 97.2.[6] He endured several hospitalizations because of his weight.[6] With chronic medical problems including respiratory and cardiac issues, he died at the age of 38 in the Queen's Medical Center at 12:18 am on June 26, 1997, from respiratory failure.[6]

On July 10, 1997, the Hawaiian flag flew at half-staff for Kamakawiwoʻole's funeral. His koa wood casket lay at the state capitol building in Honolulu, making him the third person (and the only non-government official) to be so honored. Approximately 10,000 people attended his funeral. Thousands of fans gathered as his ashes were scattered into the Pacific Ocean at Mākua Beach on July 12, 1997.[15] According to witnesses, many people commemorated him by honking their car and truck horns on all Hawaiian highways that day. Scenes from the funeral and scattering of Kamakawiwoʻole's ashes were featured in official music videos of "Over the Rainbow", released posthumously by Mountain Apple Company. As of March 2021, the two videos, as featured on YouTube, have collectively received over a billion views.[16][17]

A bust commemorating Kamakawiwoʻole
On September 20, 2003, hundreds paid tribute to Kamakawiwoʻole as a bronze bust (located at 21.45008°N 158.19092°W) of the revered singer was unveiled at the Waianae Neighborhood Community Center on Oʻahu. His widow, Marlene Kamakawiwoʻole, and sculptor Jan-Michelle Sawyer were present for the dedication ceremony.[18]