• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cannot Sleep Chit Chat Room

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight I can't sleep again. Instead of starting new threads each time looking for online people to chit chat, I think I start this one and use it.

I had a cup of hot tea with lemon. Now I am like wide awake.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Tonight I can't sleep again. Instead of starting new threads each time looking for online people to chit chat, I think I start this one and use it.

I had a cup of hot tea with lemon. Now I am like wide awake.

Don't drink caffeine if you trying to sleep.

Take one of those dormicum from freezer lah.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't want to use up my collection of dormicum. That's for my Escape Plan from this world.

You must test to see if it still has any effect. Maybe frozen liao spoil liao.

Take one to see if it makes you sleepy. Anyway will help you sleep also good.

Just don't take for more than 7 nights in a row.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes in the middle of the night when I have a full bladder, I am afraid to go to the restroom.

I always have this thought that some hand will appear from inside the toilet bowl and grab me into it.

I know it's a weird thought, but it does make me frightened when I wake up to pee at night.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must test to see if it still has any effect. Maybe frozen liao spoil liao.

Take one to see if it makes you sleepy. Anyway will help you sleep also good.

Just don't take for more than 7 nights in a row.
Nope. I will fall asleep when my eyes get tired staring at the screen of my mobile phone.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sometimes in the middle of the night when I have a full bladder, I am afraid to go to the restroom.

I always have this thought that some hand will appear from inside the toilet bowl and grab me into it.

I know it's a weird thought, but it does make me frightened when I wake up to pee at night.
You have issues, my boy. Serious issues.

Regarding dormicum, can try to take 7 in a row on same night.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

You mean like this?

aGqlQsi.jpg

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you just miss your GF riding your big cock then cum already then go sleep.

You need a new GF lah.
Talking about that, I always feel tired and want to go to sleep after sex. But she always forces me to wash up first. And by the time I wash up and change into fresh clothes, I become awake again.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Talking about that, I always feel tired and want to go to sleep after sex. But she always forces me to wash up first. And by the time I wash up and change into fresh clothes, I become awake again.

You need new girlfriend doesnt bother if you wash up or not. Or will lick and suck you clean.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have a wish for certain dreams like making love dreams. But no matter how I psycho myself to have such dreams, it doesn't work.

If I have the power to control what I can dream about, it will be so nice.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then sometimes, I dreamt of striking Toto winning millions.

But I wake up from the dream feeling disappointed in realising that it is not real and its only a dream.

I consider such gambling dreama bad dreams.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Then sometimes, I dreamt of striking Toto winning millions.

But I wake up from the dream feeling disappointed in realising that it is not real and its only a dream.

I consider such gambling dreama bad dreams.

Bro wait till you get to my stage when going to sleep and dreaming about anything is still better than living in real life.

I wake up every morning and wish I did not. Dream world is like being dead. No longer in the real world. Whatever you choose or do has no consequence in real world.

I wake up every morning disappointed that I wake up. Really wish I would just die in my sleep.

You are not suicidal lah.