• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Can you date a slut? Marry a slut? Turn one into a housewife?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
It depends on what you expect from a marriage, a wife and a housewife.

The first question about dating a slut is irrelevant. Dating has no obligations whatsoever. It's marrying a slut in the hope that she would become a housewife that needs serious thoughts.

If your idea of a wife is such that she would remain faithful to the marriage and not make you wear Green Beret, then even a non-slut is NO guarantee. There are just too many variables that might even turn Jeanne d'Arc into a slut.

If you are not able to provide a woman with a lifestyle that she desires, your marriage will be on the rocks, and if a 帅哥 like @sbfuncle or glib tongue like @eatshitndie comes along, the woman will defect. In other words, slut is not the cause; slut is the result.

What if the woman is already a slut before she marries you ? A slut does not believe in marriage. If she believes in marriage and the moral obligations that accompany marriage, then she is not qualified for the label of slut.

If you are able to provide a slut with the lifestyle that she desires, the slut will continue to remain a slut. She is just waiting for the right circumstance to detonate her slut bomb - one of which is your inability to satisfy her in bed or she finds someone more attractive than you.

In conclusion, a slut housewife is an oxymoron.
wow, very wise words. 师哥就是师哥 。

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Must thank my 師父 for enlightening me on many things in life.

師父 is my inspiration forever.

A holely virgin blasphemiszed as slut and suffered injustice from her AMDK boss and keling chee colleague.

Yet she overcame all the odds against her and emerged as a fiery Phoenix.
so your 师父 is a virgin equivalent to the standard of a Houris?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree. I tell my friend, if you like to drink milk, don't need to buy the whole cow.

He fucked more than 100 gals (non sex-workers) in his life, but married a retired KTV gal from China. Such a playboy also ended up mesmerized by her. I remembered he told me, "BBP, I think I am in love"

But love is like that, maybe i also would jump in, if i was in his shoes.
It's the grip. One bitten, forever smitten.