• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Can uncle like this type of music?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mods can change for my uncle title to "can uncle like this type of things ?"

Can uncle wear hip hop or Korean oversize tshirt ? My uncle also like .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mods can change for my uncle title to "can uncle like this type of things ?"

Can uncle wear hip hop or Korean oversize tshirt ? My uncle also like .
After my uncle wear the oversize tshirt can he eg in coffeeshop walk over to young Mei mei and suggest to them what you like to eat for the western food stall the treat is on uncle if mm was also ordering the same stall ? That means make friends with mm .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the modern shitty songs sound far better if remixed with a 1980s style.

That's the problem as My uncle leelised he is attracted to many modernised things even he already a uncle. Even the dance steps in those mtv can cause my uncle to get excited.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can uncle leeturn to a shop to check if their mirror installed is normal or special mirror when uncle bought a slim jeans tested slim there and leeturn home not slim ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can young leetired uncle above 50 below 55 join cooking class to get to know milf? What happen if the teacher is a male ?