• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can somebody lead me to a pro Singapore forum on the Internet?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not agree. Singaporeans are intelligent , smart and discerning enough.
We are no fools. Any political party who think that Singaporeans are fools is going to lose big time.
Singaporeans have come of age.....

The 超级白certainly don't think so, and the 60.1% proves that majority of sinkies are bloody fools.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very soon, at the rate of attrition, Lionheart will have to go soon.

All the Marks and Kurts, all the MBSSLUTS and THUGsinners will hunt him down.

Time to go, go gracefully.....prematurely also can lah.

Wishing all a good, happy and prosperous LUNAR NEW YEAR!!! HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY VALENTINE DAY!!!$10 MILLIONS HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Latest Reputation Received (1842 point(s) total)

12-02-2014 01:41 AM

Windsor

Thread: can somebody lead me to a pro Singapore forum on the Internet?

you are a nutcase

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop your whingeing and whining idiot! You can dish out but cannot take, bloody fool.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Latest Reputation Received (1842 point(s) total)

12-02-2014 01:41 AM

Windsor

Thread: can somebody lead me to a pro Singapore forum on the Internet?

you are a nutcase

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't find one at all. All the bloody gripers but when come election, balless.

You won't be able to find. Our PM already said happy people will not come to internet how to have the forum since all the pro pap sinkies are all very happy :biggrin: