• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can I Buy Car Without Driving Licence?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can buy a car without a driving licence. However, you can't buy insurance for the car without a driving licence. And you can't test drive it before buying.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can buy a car without a driving licence. However, you can't buy insurance for the car without a driving licence. And you can't test drive it before buying.
Not if he holds purse strings for company registration? Comprehensive insurance, nominating whoever is legit to drive (or he's comfortable with). As for test drive, closest is joy ride:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes yes you can buy the car without licence, no problem at all.

you can even drive in your own private property, like if you have farm or huge land, you can drive inside with no problem.

only when you go to public road, then by law it is illegal.

but there is no law that state that you cannot buy a car.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy%20cars.jpg

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course i am not driving it.

Any bro here care to elaborate?

Thank you in advance.

Depends

Because LTA will not allow you to do the transfer unless you have a valid insurance and no insurance company will cover you without asking for a copy of a valid license.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=634877709

kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR>
</TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>10:09 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>LauZoeTay <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>20208.2 in reply to 20208.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>msg 1: how many would want to stay in Singapore after graduation, and even consider to become a Singaporean?
msg 2: If can I'll consider
msg 3: I don't think so
msg 4: same as above
msg 5: Why don't stay in Singapore. I think it's not bad. You want to go to US?

msg 6: cause I can't completely see what's good in Singapore... came to learn, to make money and get working experience, that's fine. If you ask me to choose to stay, I don't think there is anything good.

msg 7: same as above again

msg 8: if you have the capabilities, everywhere is the same. But if you are just a guy living ordinarily, if you stay here long enough, it'll suffocate u.
msg 9: I'm currently living in Singapore, make more money here than in China, however, I've never thought of becoming a Singaporean.
msg 10: ans to msg8 - it's true. But the main thing is even if you become a Singaporean, the welfare doesn't seem to be that great. Unless you are thinking of emigrating to western countries, else becoming a Singaporean is not meaningful.
(kojakbt: what this guy is saying is that it's easier to become Singaporean first before emigrating to western countries. For mainland Chinese to directly go western countries it's a bit more difficult...)

[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"></td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=634877709

kojakbt22 <nobr>
icon.aspx
</nobr>
</td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">10:09 am </td></tr><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">LauZoeTay <nobr></nobr></td><td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (2 of 3) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">20208.2 in reply to 20208.1 </td></tr><tr><td height="8"></td></tr><tr><td class="msgtxt">msg 1: how many would want to stay in Singapore after graduation, and even consider to become a Singaporean?
msg 2: If can I'll consider
msg 3: I don't think so
msg 4: same as above
msg 5: Why don't stay in Singapore. I think it's not bad. You want to go to US?

msg 6: cause I can't completely see what's good in Singapore... came to learn, to make money and get working experience, that's fine. If you ask me to choose to stay, I don't think there is anything good.

msg 7: same as above again

msg 8: if you have the capabilities, everywhere is the same. But if you are just a guy living ordinarily, if you stay here long enough, it'll suffocate u.
msg 9: I'm currently living in Singapore, make more money here than in China, however, I've never thought of becoming a Singaporean.
msg 10: ans to msg8 - it's true. But the main thing is even if you become a Singaporean, the welfare doesn't seem to be that great. Unless you are thinking of emigrating to western countries, else becoming a Singaporean is not meaningful.
(kojakbt: what this guy is saying is that it's easier to become Singaporean first before emigrating to western countries. For mainland Chinese to directly go western countries it's a bit more difficult...)

[email protected]

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Launch Pad... what is new? :confused::rolleyes::p:wink:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
why buy food when you are not hungry or going to eat it?

Hasn't your mother, father, teacher or elders taught you never to answer a question with another question? I think he is asking a genuine question.

Isn't it a simple question - He may not be hungry or going to eat food, but he can buy food for his hungry brothers or sisters, father or mother or colleagues.

For that matter, you may buy food for the hungry ghosts this month even though you are not going to eat that food.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hasn't your mother, father, teacher or elders taught you never to answer a question with another question? I think he is asking a genuine question.

hey, relax lah! has it ever occured to you i may be trying to find why he wants to do that? :biggrin:

singaporeans always so judgemental ones?

my Jesus is more powerful than any of your hungry ghosts...so i dun really heck care about buying food for your non-existent ghosts...you believed in superstitious bullshits like dat? neither do i worship idols like woody buddhas..

are you a ah pek?

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I intend to dismantle the whole car and bring in to my 3 room HDB pigeon hole, reassemble it and display at my living room for my own admiration.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I intend to dismantle the whole car and bring in to my 3 room HDB pigeon hole, reassemble it and display at my living room for my own admiration.

now that's something original...

but then again, after that, your living room is really tight right?

maybe you can consider this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iE8_M9TD7DM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iE8_M9TD7DM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>