• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can GY still be absorb into PAP thru the backdoor?

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean, mbt lost to cst many years ago n now he's still here as a minister... I dun think there is any lost here.... Correct me if i'm wrong.. Thnks!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Advisor in chief to all gahmen propaganda organs/////////]
Duke of PA n All YOU Can See with your eyes

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's lost his MP post but he is still a PAP member. That is, until he resigns from the PAP or the CEC decides to kick him out if he is useless from now.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losing in this election doesnt mean he cant be back the next time round. Sure, if PAP wants him, he'll be back next election riding on the tailcoat of another GRC. Exactly what happened to MBT