• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone explain what's with all these Diddy and Hollywood thing?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2024-10-05-15-23-19-84_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Epstein's list and Diddy's list has one difference.
Diddy made more recordings.
This is all side show distraction.
All the Adults consented to it. Now him threatening people is another thing. But most Kept going back to his parties. So they are part of it.
These people had enough money and power in their own right to have him taken out.
Now when they bring minors into it that is a whole different thing. They all need to go to jail.
P.S. They don't have baby oil in jail.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Epstein's list and Diddy's list has one difference.
Diddy made more recordings.
This is all side show distraction.
All the Adults consented to it. Now him threatening people is another thing. But most Kept going back to his parties. So they are part of it.
These people had enough money and power in their own right to have him taken out.
Now when they bring minors into it that is a whole different thing. They all need to go to jail.
P.S. They don't have baby oil in jail.

I wonder if some of our PAP technocrats have met Diddy too? :sneaky:

QQwBTqK.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Diddy has a talent for making songs. I bet the Gen Z girls' panties get moist when they listen to a song like this.