• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Calling all the Singh - where are you now

HARJIT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All,

I am wondering where all the Singhs in Singapore who used to live in. All the Singhs around the world who left Singapore, please tell us where are you now and what made you decide to leave Singapore for good.

Please share your views.

Thank You

Lonely Singh

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here my brother.....

With Love,
Wongkan Singh

Hello All,

I am wondering where all the Singhs in Singapore who used to live in. All the Singhs around the world who left Singapore, please tell us where are you now and what made you decide to leave Singapore for good.

Please share your views.

Thank You

Lonely Singh

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello All,

Please share your views.

Thank You

Lonely Singh

All went over to the land down under .

To be murdered slowly in mysterious cases .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am here my brother.....

With Love,
Wongkan Singh

BhaiSaab

Brothers went back to fight for the motherland and further the cause of AkaliDal whilst there's quite a number of us in Canada and doing quite well relaxsingh, I must say.

Drop by whenever.....TuiNahSingh:cool:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn that day i gave up my MRT seat to one super old Bayee Singh old man ... dun say I racist hor...TiewwwwLei-ahhh-Singh

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bayi Singh Hit n Run!

Last sunday, near AMK Ave 4, Blk 612, the driver first hit a old man, 81 years old, then hit the tree.
20100125_weehan_accident_img_main.jpg

1(17).jpg

He abandoned his 4 friends in the lorry and ran away.
1(6).jpg

1(15).jpg