• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat California legalised recreational weed

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ummm.. any lobangs? me want to run road to california. sibeh sian siam kia mata liaoz
no need lobangs anymore since it's legal under state law. but must have pr first, otherwise cannot work, own a store or sell. can try eb-visa. invest $696,969 in opening a store or running a farm and get a license. hire 6.9 to 9.6 local workers and after a few years can transition to pr. can pay above minimum wage and provide health benefits to attract pretty chicks to work for you.
tumblr_mr8q1ami7U1rsqwnyo1_500.jpg

b84a6b5376c2f9c0eeea608310f53b26.jpg

503618fbc376d1ee0755cb5b11ff6025--stoner-girl-smoking-weed.jpg

ac62e0d2fa9c1db5e38737df83d5bd16---girls-weed-girls.jpg

26eeb77e1d909bccdaf3eb4d68fabbf3.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smoking is only ONE of the methods if ingesting marijuana. Now that its legalized (almost), the worms are coming out of the woodwork, and we are seeing a whole world of marijuana users share their experiences. There has already been lots of people cooking and baking with cannabis. Brownies, cookies, biscuits, teas, and gummy bear candies are just the tip of the iceberg. I am looking forward to THC chewing gum. Agreed that smoking negates the medicinal aspects of marijuana, but its the traditional form of ingesting its properties, and the effects are instantaneous. vaping might be the way to go if the products of combustion sound somewhat deadly for the health conscious.I got myself a vaporiser, but miss the effects of the smoke, or rather the flavour of the smoke.

Cheers!

while i'm fine with its thc, cbc, and cbg compounds which are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant (cbc and cbg are also anti-biotic and anti-fungal), the smoking aspect is what is causing angst among the healthcare, medical and business communities. i prefer that recreational users not smoke but just ingest it directly through their crybaby entitled mouths. that way they can spare majority of residents the ill effects of 2nd hand smoke in pubic, common, and retail areas. ciggy smoking in pubic areas and parks is already bad enough, but new users of marijuana (mostly young and first time smokers) have no regards and consideration about smoking laws and very restrictive rules on where to smoke. their common excuse is that it's their first time smoking and they don't know the rules. bunch of baloney. the other deadly problem that is cropping up is the rise of dui after the law is passed. drinking and driving has killed many on the roads in the new year, but more so getting high and driving is adding to the tragedy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Smoking is only ONE of the methods if ingesting marijuana. Now that its legalized (almost), the worms are coming out of the woodwork, and we are seeing a whole world of marijuana users share their experiences. There has already been lots of people cooking and baking with cannabis. Brownies, cookies, biscuits, teas, and gummy bear candies are just the tip of the iceberg. I am looking forward to THC chewing gum. Agreed that smoking negates the medicinal aspects of marijuana, but its the traditional form of ingesting its properties, and the effects are instantaneous. vaping might be the way to go if the products of combustion sound somewhat deadly for the health conscious.I got myself a vaporiser, but miss the effects of the smoke, or rather the flavour of the smoke.

Cheers!
best is get a willing chick to spread before getting high and help with gratis entry at the peak of high. shiok!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back in Sg before my NS, I had a girlfriend that was game to get stoned and have sex after that. Well, we went our separate ways as things progressed. But having stayed away from the dating scene for so long, find it awkward to chat girls up. Don't know what they want to chat about nowadays. Guess got to start from square one again.I suppose I have to start dating again, Come summer, start with takinhg her to some concerts. Eagles will be playing Toronto in July this year.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in Sg before my NS, I had a girlfriend that was game to get stoned and have sex after that. Well, we went our separate ways as things progressed. But having stayed away from the dating scene for so long, find it awkward to chat girls up. Don't know what they want to chat about nowadays. Guess got to start from square one again.I suppose I have to start dating again, Come summer, start with takinhg her to some concerts. Eagles will be playing Toronto in July this year.

Cheers!
nowadays with #metoo movement any charbor can claim you take advantage of them after they get stoned and report to police that you sexually assault them. getting drunk, high or stoned these days does not equate consent.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a legalease smart kind of person. I don;t know about how the law sees this, BUT in the day it happened, these girls weren't exactly prudent, many of them would sleep with any boy who is nice to her. And she's done a couple of those losers who didn't even offer her any weed!

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a legalease smart kind of person. I don;t know about how the law sees this, BUT in the day it happened, these girls weren't exactly prudent, many of them would sleep with any boy who is nice to her. And she's done a couple of those losers who didn't even offer her any weed!

Cheers!
raiders will reach out to you for her contact after seeing this.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look forward to angmoh ganja smoker charbor in Geylang.

Wonder how it feel like fucking a stoned angmoh ganja smokers.