• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabby keeps send me personal SMSes... Krafty?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hot over a fatty like you! waste my time, you living in denial.

so hot for fuck. why some client fuck u today for purposely taking the longer route is it?

i know lots of ppl look down on taxi driver. so i cut u some slack lah. hee hee.

dankos

hot over a fatty like you! waste my time, you living in denial.

u hot over some client that never tip u lah or some taxi driver drive faster than u to snatch your prospective client. i understd ok. taxi driver damn pathetic one.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fatty,if one day i see you in real life, i will put my fist into your mouth. but too bad, you bo ji to meet me one?

u hot over some client that never tip u lah or some taxi driver drive faster than u to snatch your prospective client. i understd ok. taxi driver damn pathetic one.

dankos

fatty,if one day i see you in real life, i will put my fist into your mouth. but too bad, you bo ji to meet me one?

u cheebye taxi driver better dun waste so much time here lah. talk more = earn less for u ok. have u earn enough to cover the rental for today?

beat me up? dun talk cock lah. u chow ah gua with gay tendencies wanna whack ppl? dream on ok.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of approach, no wonder you end up being a taxi driver despite having BEng after your name.

Krafty hotbot, BEng (Hons)
Taxi Admiral (coz Bus Captain no BEng)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty still waiting for some boss to hire him for $4.5k per month. Any kind-hearted fools out there wanna hire an ex-Engineer with a mental illness?