• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabby commit sucide at East Coast Park

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what happen when you pay highly obscene rental and unable to compete with Uber and Grabtaxi.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/cabby-found-dead-at-east-coast-park

SINGAPORE - Police are investigating after a 52-year-old cabby was found dead in his taxi parked at East Coast Road on Wednesday afternoon.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force received a call at around 2.15pm, alerting it to an unconscious man locked inside a car.

Paramedics later pronounced the man dead and police said they are investigating the case as an unnatural death.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did one "m" taxi driver, some time back, says driving taxis is the best, can earn $6,000 a month....??

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi drivers do not and never sign long term contract with taxi companies such as comfort delgro.

again krafty is talking nonsense, if Taxi drivers find uber rental car is cheap, why dont the drivers throw the keys to comfort delgro and apply to be uber taxi driver?

what is your agenda to tell lies in this forum? freedom of speech does not equal to freedom to lie

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taxi drivers do not and never sign long term contract with taxi companies such as comfort delgro.

again krafty is talking nonsense, if Taxi drivers find uber rental car is cheap, why dont the drivers throw the keys to comfort delgro and apply to be uber taxi driver?

what is your agenda to tell lies in this forum? freedom of speech does not equal to freedom to lie

sis ginger, i dun tell lies and i have no agenda.i just feel that taxi drivers are pitiful. they slog until old only to be obstracised by taxi companies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like taxi drivers are the number one professions to commit suicide in this country unlike lawyers and psycologists in other countries.

well cant help it since taxi driving is the occupation where losers and career failures and sad sinkie dreams go to die.its a graveyard occupation.

just imagine,u just lost ur career of eighteen years,ur wife just divorced you,you are driving a car full time that doesnt belong to you,after years and years of hard work and studying and perservance and devoting ur pathetic sinkie life,ur now in the lowest strata of society,is this all there is,is that the best ur genes could accomplish?ur old and redundant and no company wants you,not even your wife.

also the number one profession with psychopaths and most likely to go on a killing rampage.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sis ginger, i dun tell lies and i have no agenda.i just feel that taxi drivers are pitiful. they slog until old only to be obstracised by taxi companies.

simply answer my question.
why taxi drivers keep harping on uber rental and comfort delgro taxi rental?
why dont u just join Uber? why keep complaining?
your mentality is the same as 70% sinkies. no balls.
keep complaining on PAP and when coming to election, you are like a dog, vote for PAP again.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simply answer my question.
why taxi drivers keep harping on uber rental and comfort delgro taxi rental?
why dont u just join Uber? why keep complaining?
your mentality is the same as 70% sinkies. no balls.
keep complaining on PAP and when coming to election, you are like a dog, vote for PAP again.

i never vote for pap.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is what happen when you pay highly obscene rental and unable to compete with Uber and Grabtaxi.

SINGAPORE - Police are investigating after a 52-year-old cabby was found dead in his taxi parked at East Coast Road on Wednesday afternoon.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force received a call at around 2.15pm, alerting it to an unconscious man locked inside a car.

Paramedics later pronounced the man dead and police said they are investigating the case as an unnatural death.

You're a real useless fuck who can't even make it as a cab driver.....I think you're better off dead loser.
And I think you mean grab car not grabtaxi.....the latter would actually help you get more customers

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like taxi drivers are the number one professions to commit suicide in this country unlike lawyers and psycologists in other countries.

well cant help it since taxi driving is the occupation where losers and career failures and sad sinkie dreams go to die.its a graveyard occupation.

just imagine,u just lost ur career of eighteen years,ur wife just divorced you,you are driving a car full time that doesnt belong to you,after years and years of hard work and studying and perservance and devoting ur pathetic sinkie life,ur now in the lowest strata of society,is this all there is,is that the best ur genes could accomplish?ur old and redundant and no company wants you,not even your wife.

also the number one profession with psychopaths and most likely to go on a killing rampage.

I agree with all the above except the last point.
Uniquely sinkies got no balls so discount the killing rampage.....they only dare to commit suicide ending their own pathetic lives

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with all the above except the last point.
Uniquely sinkies got no balls so discount the killing rampage.....they only dare to commit suicide ending their own pathetic lives

oh yeah,the undeniable law of sinkie genes.more powerful than newton's laws of physics.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will say this is not suicide. The gentleman just chose not to live anymore as he lived his live to fullest. If there is no suicide then I worry for Singapore that Singaporeans have not reached the top of the human chain. We are the best.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, it wasn't you!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a real useless fuck who can't even make it as a cab driver.....I think you're better off dead loser.
And I think you mean grab car not grabtaxi.....the latter would actually help you get more customers

spot on. The fucking dirtbag can't even differentiate between grabcar and grabtaxi. Fuck all his brain dumps here.