• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Business ideas.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN sinkie should aim to pay off any housing loan as young as possible and aim for max sa KNN
Yep, if got spare cash, max FRS for your wife (assuming she isn't working) and if got some more spare cash, max it out for your kids.

Confirm 100% safe and earn ... at 4% for such ultra secured principal and returns, you can laugh at those Hyflux goodus. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Private property and HDB appreciation may not hit even 4% going forward as it is closely managed by MND MAS HDB and MOF. So FRS is still the best, assuming that you have low appetite for risker investment or property or business :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It at pasir ris groove.
Impossible to pay off all now
It's OK lah ...As long as don't gamble or throw money in some stupid JB shit, I am sure you are well secured for you and your family future. Remember to max that 171k and suck every bit out of that CPF system .. otherwise you doNt suck them, they also will suck you. ;:biggrin:

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's OK lah ...As long as don't gamble or throw money in some stupid JB shit, I am sure you are well secured for you and your family future. Remember to max that 171k and suck every bit out of that CPF system .. otherwise you doNt suck them, they also will suck you. ;:biggrin:
I want to do painting service