• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Business Heroes: How This S’porean Went From Having $3 in the Bank to Helming a Million-Dollar Company

Gangster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faeez-Studio-Five.png

WhatsApp-Image-2022-06-16-at-12.26.34-PM-4-1024x768.jpeg

https://content.mycareersfuture.gov...y/?utm_source=wsgfacebookjuly&utm_medium=post

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to be listed if company is doing well.
Some of the biggest companies are just partnerships. And biggest commodity trader Cargilll is not even listed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical govt propaganda, it features the 'success' stories but never mentions those who didn't make it.

By the way, isn't that a job search portal site of the govt? Trying to be like Linkedin now eh? Publishing inspirational feel-good stories. :rolleyes:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical govt propaganda, it features the 'success' stories but never mentions those who didn't make it.

By the way, isn't that a job search portal site of the govt? Trying to be like Linkedin now eh? Publishing inspirational feel-good stories. :rolleyes:
The fact that the govt had to use him as propaganda, means they had a hand in making sure that he would be successful. Otherwise he would be another Sim Wong Who.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paper-value only or bank account really have that amount ? When I see youngsters claiming to be making millions, I will always think of nepotism, cronyism or some form of ponzi-scheme.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paper-value only or bank account really have that amount ? When I see youngsters claiming to be making millions, I will always think of nepotism, cronyism or some form of ponzi-scheme.
Some have about $100k worth of goods in the warehouse also claimed to have millions $ company after they counted how much they can make if the goods are all sold.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some have about $100k worth of goods in the warehouse also claimed to have millions $ company after they counted how much they can make if they goods are all sold.
If I can paint like Monet or Rembrandt and price all my paintings by the millions, doesn't that technically make me a millionaire too ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I can paint like Monet or Rembrandt and price all my paintings by the millions, doesn't that technically make me a millionaire too ?
You can if you had leegistered a company name for it and want the world to know about it :o-o:

As for my uncle he onlee want sbf to know he also has a million dollar investment with sg pool hence he doesn't have a company name. Some eg of his investment leeturns :geek:
Screenshot_20220718-132410_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-132517_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220718-132401_Chrome.jpg