• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Burmese also got racist against Chinese

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this our boss ?
1544103287191.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am fine with Chinks, Thais, Burmese. I BTH Indians and sometimes Vietnamese...When the Vietnamese goes on rattling with their mouth, they sound like ducks quacking away...It irritates me :biggrin:

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am fine with Chinks, Thais, Burmese. I BTH Indians and sometimes Vietnamese...When the Vietnamese goes on rattling with their mouth, they sounds like ducks quacking away...It irritates me :biggrin:
about time you stop patronising those joo chiat lasup bars, especially when they fight among themselves for your undivided attention.
try fucking burmese maids instead as they're not as noisy as sam - only problem is that they tend to look alike like him :frown:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody knows how noisy chinese boarders can be. They go k-ok until late, then bring a woman back into hotel room. Not interested at all in local culture and history. Its just shopping and k-ok. No museum and archeological visits.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
about time you stop patronising those joo chiat lasup bars, especially when they fight among themselves for your undivided attention.
try fucking burmese maids instead as they're not as noisy as sam - only problem is that they tend to look alike like him :frown:
KNN Burmese maids always kor sai on their cheeks KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am fine with Chinks, Thais, Burmese. I BTH Indians and sometimes Vietnamese...When the Vietnamese goes on rattling with their mouth, they sound like ducks quacking away...It irritates me :biggrin:
sexpecially when all hell breaks loose.