• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bull Market For COEs Continue!! $141k For Big Car, $105k For Small Car! Majulah PAP!

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always owned a car in Singapore. In fact, several at the same time. I love cars. And the last few cars I own, I don't pay COE on it. If sinkies are willing to think out of the box, they can do the same thing too.
I am not disrespecting anyone for the passion and the love of cars.

I am disrespecting the govt taking advantage of the citizens in terms of car ownership by getting more money out of the people.

People need to have a firm self respect and stop the govt from taking advantage of them. It means total overhaul of the car ownership policy. People need to understand that the govt is using the media to manipulate you to accept their COE bullshit and lower your own personal self respect to it.

Total overhaul means abolish COE, also means all citizens who purchase a car in Sg, no need to pay for COE. No need the hassle to maneuver anything.

Last edited:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
No limit sia. Within 5 years, COE will be $300k. U can either choose to buy a house or a car. lol

We are the Monaco of Asia, the prices of car has to reflect that. Peasants get the fk out of Monaco if you don't fit in!

wf4ggvtl-jpg.86223

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always owned a car in Singapore. In fact, several at the same time. I love cars. And the last few cars I own, I don't pay COE on it. If sinkies are willing to think out of the box, they can do the same thing too.

Lim bei bery de Interested to learn from you. Can pm me?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am alre
I am not disrespecting anyone for the passion and the love of cars.

I am disrespecting the govt taking advantage of the citizens in terms of car ownership by getting more money out of the people.

People need to have a firm self respect and stop the govt from taking advantage of them. It means total overhaul of the car ownership policy. People need to understand that the govt is using the media to manipulate you to accept their COE bullshit and lower your own personal self respect to it.

Total overhaul means abolish COE, also means all citizens who purchase a car in Sg, no need to pay for COE. No need the hassle to maneuver anything.
I am already buying cars without paying COE, not need to abolish anything. Is Sinkies use their brains, they can do the same thing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have a colleague who lives in a 4-room HDB flat, but drives a BMW 520i. He says that the BMW can be driven all over S'pore to impress others, but nobody needs to know where he stays. LOL!
Your friend pay $300K to impress people? Is he stupid?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
With an extra $300K, my friend won't be able to upgrade from his 4-room HDB to a condo, but he can get the car of his dreams for 10 years.
Yeah, everybody need a dream to live happily and fulfilling in reality. The entry point and exit strategy is most crucial

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't put a price on inflating one's fragile ego. Whatever floats his boat, I guess. LOL!
Yeah...this is the fundamental on economy...one micro economic behaviour cannot be controlled, but can be "predicted" or better say "be encouraged"

All u need to to have a Cheerleader Team, and they pop out from all over web to "make encouragement" to stroke view ego and trigger the envy ...and there u go...heng ong huat lah

People always like to listen to Good Stuff...see thee Good things

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, everybody need a dream to live happily and fulfilling in reality. The entry point and exit strategy is most crucial
Life is relatively short. We only have a few decades to live our best possible lives on earth, so we strive to have some joy during our limited life span here. For many who aren't able to join the 20% who live in private housing, they find some satisfaction in joining the 11% who own a car in SG.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
With an extra $300K, my friend won't be able to upgrade from his 4-room HDB to a condo, but he can get the car of his dreams for 10 years.
With that type of money, u can "invest' in a car with 10yr lease or 3 pcs Rolex Gold Watch with a 40% discount after leaving the shop.

For me, moi can jiak my fishball noodle for next 20yrs minimum even at current inflation rate

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
With that type of money, u can "invest' in a car with 10yr lease or 3 pcs Rolex Gold Watch with a 40% discount after leaving the shop
My friend's 4-room flat is leased to him for the remainder of the 99 years, while his BMW is leased to him for 10 years. He doesn't actually own either.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend's 4-room flat is leased to him for the remainder of the 99 years, while his BMW is leased to him for 10 years. He doesn't actually own either.
Pls leemember....our physical body also dun last forever...the feeling of physical ownership can be a illusion in our pursuit of better living conditions