• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Budget 2011 will be out on Feb 18: MOF

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
tharmanbudget-24.jpg

THE Government will unveil the Budget for the coming financial year on Feb 18, with measures to help Singaporeans cope with the higher cost of living expected to be a dominant feature.

Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam will present it and people can watch it live on the website www.singaporebudget.gov.sg

With government coffers brimming with possibly record revenues, and inflation on the climb, expectations are high that it will contain goodies to soothe the bite of inflation. Added to the mix is the near certainty that it is the last Budget before the next general election, which has to be held by Feb 2 next year.

Government leaders have indicated it would have good news for most people.

Over the weekend, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong singled out the rising cost of living as a cause for worry for many Singaporeans, adding that there will be measures to help tide them over.

Official inflation figures released on Monday added urgency to the challenge.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tar man : This time i will make sure i squeeze the peasants gao gao ... muahaha haha.... i will make them eat GRASS. !!muahaha..haha...

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will announce the budget payout to cushion the recent inflation and also the economy recovery for Singapore hitting double figures. The payout date will be announced and then some months or so, they will announce the GE date which is very close to the payout date.

Scripted. Everything must be in place and order:p

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the weekend, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong singled out the rising cost of living as a cause for worry for many Singaporeans, adding that there will be measures to help tide them over.

Official inflation figures released on Monday added urgency to the challenge.

Mr PM Lee, please DON'T TIDE ME OVER! Fucking REDUCE the knn costs and you solve a lot of problems! You will get the fucking to produce babies too!

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on MM's latest remarks, expect tax/fee increases for those in upper middle income and above ( living in 5 room/pte).

This is to pay for goodies to be given out the lower income so as to win votes for the upcoming elections.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 33.3% talk so much cock. The 66.6% other uncles are counting their money in the counting house gleefully thanking PAP.

Yes count and pocket the money but vote opposition!

Just like in Malaysia, the voters are getting smarter. Take the goodies but vote opposition!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes count and pocket the money but vote opposition!

Just like in Malaysia, the voters are getting smarter. Take the goodies but vote opposition!

You hope. LTK maybe. CST maybe. KJ maybe. SL maybe. Perry Tong maybe. Glenda Han maybe. KJ's team of elite educated candidates, maybe (but when you elect them you will realise what is LPPL since this will be just another flavour of Oxbridge administrators).

The rest? LCP Abdul ITE-I-wanna-punch-a-woman Salim? FM (minus 9 ranks) can't-even-run-a-computer-shop-need-to-sell-HDB-for-election-deposit Goh Meng Seng? The MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan? Uncle-wannabe Yap Keng Ho? My toes can't stop laughing.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if the payout is below 2K i will consider voting opposition, PAP can fuck themselves

if they payout is more than 2K, i will consider voting PAP