• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Brother Edwin Gives Out Oranges To His East Coast Residents! Majulah PAP!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another really blazingly hot day as we went around Frankel today. Oranges (for luck!) and warm wishes were the order of the day.
But we had some extra special treats today.

Some kind folks donated traditional 鱼生 to us, and gave them out to the residents we met. They were kindly arranged for us by Delane Lim.

Delane is the President of Tchoukball Singapore. I ran into them a few weeks ago. They train at Kampong Siglap on Sundays. I visited them at their training over the last few weekends. This weekend, Delane surprised us with such a kind gesture.

Hope everyone enjoys a toss of 鱼生 to bring some good cheer and fortune for the year. May the roaring Tiger Year bring a year of happiness, joy and good health to all

1643551705872.png

1643551726898.png

1643551752615.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shameless cunt still dare to parade around and show face? Someone should throw a soil sanitary napkin at his fuckface and make sure it sticks.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah Masagos driving what car? Can't see his car clearly. These PAP Fucktards really living a good life. Yakult staying at Dunbar Walk, somewhere near my old school.