• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros,need feedback: shld I send to PAP?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Bros,need feedback: shld I send to PAP?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jun-12 9:12 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 30) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>15074.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Recently, on ST, Michael Palmer, PAP MP, was being interviewed. He was quoted as saying he does read online blogs and forums. Should we also invite him here to engage with us (I believe he will at least take a look at the forum if I email him: [email protected])
Now, there are pros and cons of informing him now. This may alert PAP a big way. I'm not sure what they would do. They can either treat this as a good feedback source and listen quietly to what forumers say here (and may be even sign up a nick to engage anonymously too) or treat this as a potential threat which may undermind their votes in the coming election. In this case, they might try to talk to delphi to shut us down... (e.g. posing as an ordinary nick and complained about racism here, or copyright photo violations here etc).
I've already drafted the email to him but am holding back. What do you bros think? This action may affect the whole forum and hence, I didn't want to do it unilaterally without seeking some concensus from the bros here.....

The Straits Times interviewed you recently and asked if you read any of the online blogs and forums. You were quoted as saying,
'The Online Citizen, even Wayang Party. I wouldn't say I assiduously read every entry... but I generally flip through to see what people are saying.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you the 3in1kopitiam forum on Delphi site. It is being ranked top 10 on Delphi. This is a splinter group from the old Sammyboy forum. Just for comparison, the Govt's REACH website was reported to be getting something like 250 responses in 2 weeks. The 3in1kopitiam forum gets something like 500-600 postings a day alone!

Please feel free to come to 3in1kopitiam forum and engage us citizens there. I'm sure you would get to hear many blunt and direct comments which you won't get to hear from your grassroot members.

Best regards

- Kojakbt -
[URL="http://www.3in1kopitiam.com/"]www.3in1kopitiam.com[/URL]

(you can also access directly: [URL="http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages"]http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages[/URL])

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>