• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breathless, chest pain and heart palpitations after covid vax

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here experience Breathless, chest pain and heart palpitations after covid vax? Walk a bit only breathless already. Went to hospital A&E, to do their test, results come out 'normal' but still feel shitty.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4499.jpeg

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here experience Breathless, chest pain and heart palpitations after covid vax? Walk a bit only breathless already. Went to hospital A&E, to do their test, results come out 'normal' but still feel shitty.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I experienced heart palpitations following my 3rd Covid-19 jab. I really thought that I was heading for a cardiac arrest so I refuse to have further injections.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just having imaginary perceptions probably influenced by anti vaxxers .

This Mayo Clinic doctor will ease your anxiety.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many people complained of breathlessness and palpitations affecting sleep after an mRNA shot. One of my frieds had palpitations daily for 6 months after his first shot of Pfizer in 2022, was referred to National Heart Centre where all kinds of tests were done without any conclusive findings.

Now many cohort and retrospective studies have shown that these symptoms are usually due to post-vaccination myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle), which causes irregular or rapid heartbeat and reduced pumping action causing shortness of breath. Post-mortem studies of COVID vaccine related deaths also show the same findings.

Don't do mRNA, is my advice to you.

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people complained of breathlessness and palpitations affecting sleep after an mRNA shot. One of my frieds had palpitations daily for 6 months after his first shot of Pfizer in 2022, was referred to National Heart Centre where all kinds of tests were done without any conclusive findings.

Now many cohort and retrospective studies have shown that these symptoms are usually due to post-vaccination myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle), which causes irregular or rapid heartbeat and reduced pumping action causing shortness of breath. Post-mortem studies of COVID vaccine related deaths also show the same findings.

Don't do mRNA, is my advice to you.
I know ppl that took sino jabs also have similar heart issues

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just having imaginary perceptions probably influenced by anti vaxxers .

This Mayo Clinic doctor will ease your anxiety.

Only the delusional ones aka sheeple will believe a virus had caused these. There are real science behind the symptoms one is getting.

Not because someone who looks like a medical doctor said that, you want to believe what he said without him to prove what he has claimed

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the delusional ones aka sheeple will believe a virus had caused these. There are real science behind the symptoms one is getting.

Not because someone who looks like a medical doctor said that, you want to believe what he said without him to prove what he has claimed
Oh!
In that case.... Listen to this guy

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever so-called truth mentioned in the mainstream media and these so-called Youtube must be the official approved narrative.

Any other truth will all be censored