• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Old Dud Came Out in Support of Ponzi Population!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Ah Lao theory of the need of new generation is flawed. He talks about japan failed policy of not importing foreigners is plain bullshit. If the japan government cannot find employability for their own citizens, what is the point of getting people in and others stuff? Our idea of importing adult foreigners will form a even bigger pool of aging population later, we are just slowing it for awhile before it hits us in the face. Talk about rooting and committment to this island, I think they have lost it.

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Ah Lao theory of the need of new generation is flawed. He talks about japan failed policy of not importing foreigners is plain bullshit. If the japan government cannot find employability for their own citizens, what is the point of getting people in and others stuff? Our idea of importing adult foreigners will form a even bigger pool of aging population later, we are just slowing it for awhile before it hits us in the face. Talk about rooting and committment to this island, I think they have lost it.

last time politics is abt long term. nowadays its about the next paycheck only.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everytime his son is in trouble Lky will come out and do damage control. Even in his frail state of health... what a loving father.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Lee said: "So I see a nation reduced to half in 20 years, and if it still continues with the same policy, reduced to a further half, and eventually, it is all over!

Once again, this is only an excuse to keep GDP growing through mass immigration. Our population has been shrinking over the past 35 years. They had full visibility of the problem and plenty of time to react.

Why import 2 million foreigners over the past 5 years? Did 2 million singaporeans die in 2007 and suddenly need to be replaced?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the recent past, agrarian farming countries like Vietnam and China depend on large families to help in the padi fields during planting and harvesting season. They have huge pops but they remain poor. The children also have learnt to run away to the cities to work instead of labouring unproductively on a farm.

Look at the U.S. and Canada. The farms are huge ranches, but they do not need to have big families. All they need are combined harvesters, and modern farm machinery, and the average farmer in N America is rich.

Countries with small pops learn to be come more productive and overcome the adversity of small workforce. If the whole world is smaller due to every country birth rate falling, then what's the problem? There will be a new settling of income levels in the world. The world becomes more sustainable and the people have more lebensraum. Old fart forgets that long before, everyone had small pops but they all tried to grow too big and become huge drain on the world's resources. A smaller global population is a boon to everyone, as there will be more to go around.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
baby boomers is a one-off thing. If not for WW2 there will be no baby boomers (those born from 1946-1964). Once this I billion baby boomers pass away the world population is reduced and become sustainable.

1 billion baby boomer will die in the next 10-15 years paving the way for a new sustainable world economy where there are no under cutting or cut throat biz in order to survive. More empty buildings can be pull down to return to grassland. Less need for farming animals and no need to inject growth hormones into animals.

[h=1]Lee Kuan Yew speaks about Singapore’s changing demographics[/h]Lee Kuan Yew speaks about Singapore’s changing demographics
omy and young people buy the products — all these gadgets and fine dining — and if you don’t have that, and you refuse migrants as the Japanese do, you will just dissolve [[/B]B]

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Mr Lee noted how Japan refused to take in migrants and that led to the situation it is facing today. Mr Lee said: "So I see a nation reduced to half in 20 years, and if it still continues with the same policy, reduced to a further half, and eventually, it is all over!

"To have a nation, you must have people and you must have young people to be able to drive the economy and young people buy the products — all these gadgets and fine dining — and if you don’t have that, and you refuse migrants as the Japanese do, you will just dissolve into nothingness! I think before that comes, they may change (their) policy."

utter rubbish! Japan's population grew from 80M in the 60s to about 128M in the 2000s.
to have the population halved in 20 years, that means shaving 64M in 20 years without any births at all.
Assuming there's no birth at all for the next 2 decades in Japan, the death rate in Japan had been relatively stable at 0.8% of the population per year; round it up to a percentage point per year, 2 decades only shaves off 20% of the population at most, i.e. 24M dead in 20 years!
Assuming the baby boomers all die, that's only an additional 20M gone. 44M is still 20M off the required number of deaths to half Japan's population.
Japan's population halved in 2 decades? yeah right! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he meant to say is that if he no longer say something, he will dissolve into nothingness.
He seems to have forgotten that he was instrumental in the Stop at Two policy when he was still young and vibrant. At that time how come he never thought that a two millionn population in the same Singapore will not lead to nothingness? Now at 5.8 million it will lead to nothingness or is it nuttingness?...

As the owner of a chinese run family business, the towkay is simply correcting his past mistakes by ignoring them. That's one of the reasons why chinese run businesses don't last.

Got other reasons of course why a family businesses fails e.g. incompetent family members running the show. Sporeans are getting a front seat of why they shouldn't allow their gov't to be run into a family business. Just hope their descendants recover from this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky.jpg

He's getting ready to go anytime... he's wearing his 寿衣 already. :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the smear of shit on sole of my shoe LKY , I am thinking of doing a poll on how many more months
before he die and his poison in Sunkapore can be purged.
I wonder if he can last 3 more months and then we all can have parties and yum sengs

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabay the photo makappa puts up looks more dead and corpse like then the one I paste on the "healthy"old fart thread,
NICE!!!:p

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bright Indians, bright Chinese, bright Caucasians

So what becomes of the thousands of Pinoys here-not being included in the bright category.
Why no smart Malays are imported-maybe Halimah can answer that ?

Last edited: