• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Old Dud Came Out in Support of Ponzi Population!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Lee Kuan Yew speaks about Singapore’s changing demographics[/h]Lee Kuan Yew speaks about Singapore’s changing demographics
164127039-former-singapore-prime-minister-lee-kuan-yew-gettyimages.jpg

SINGAPORE: Singapore former Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew said a country that does not grow its population risks dissolving "into nothingness".

Mr Lee was speaking at a wide—ranging dialogue session organised by Standard Chartered Bank on Wednesday evening.
Joining Mr Lee for the dialogue was former chairman of the US Federal Reserve and former chairman of US President Obama’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board, Paul Volcker.

This was the first time Mr Lee was speaking about Singapore’s changing demographics since the Population White Paper was endorsed in Parliament.
The paper, which projects 6.9 million people by 2030, charts the country’s strategies in managing a shrinking and ageing population.
A question on Japan’s ageing society during the dialogue triggered the discussion.

Mr Lee noted how Japan refused to take in migrants and that led to the situation it is facing today.

Mr Lee said: "So I see a nation reduced to half in 20 years, and if it still continues with the same policy, reduced to a further half, and eventually, it is all over!

"To have a nation, you must have people and you must have young people to be able to drive the economy and young people buy the products — all these gadgets and fine dining — and if you don’t have that, and you refuse migrants as the Japanese do, you will just dissolve into nothingness! I think before that comes, they may change (their) policy."

=> Fancy this broken helicopter is looking only at Ponzi Population creating income opportunities and votes for his Familee + FAP Traitors while the citizens' livelihood is being jeopardized by his scorched earth FTrashisation, thereby leading to even lower fertility rates. Those who still harbour the hope that the FAP will ever change should have their brain examined. In functioning countries, the Traitors would have been toppled in a revolution long ago!

A question on China’s one—child policy was also raised during the dialogue.

Mr Lee said China is headed in the wrong direction with this policy as a shrinking and ageing population will mean assets, such as property prices, will go down.

=> What about his own two-child policy leh? Who is paying for his mistake while he and his Familee are still reaping billions from the people?

"Property prices will go down, assets will go down. There is no younger generation to put the pressure up so I think it is heading towards the wrong direction," said Mr Lee.

He added Singapore is in a similar position with its low total fertility rate but the difference is that Singapore takes in migrants to make up for the numbers.

=> Nah! The FAP Traitors are bringing the FTrash in such big numbers that shows that the real motive is to ensure the New Shityzens are able to outvote SGs to perpetuate one-Familee rule and milking of SGs from cradle to grave!

Mr Lee pointed out that authorities here maintain a "certain quality of control" and that is one reason why he feels other emerging ASEAN economies are unlikely to surpass Singapore anytime soon.

=> Nice joke!

Mr Lee said: "They will make progress but if you look at the per capita they have got, the differences are so wide. We have the advantage of quality control of the people who come in so we have bright Indians, bright Chinese, bright Caucasians so the increase in population means an increase in talent."

=> And not forgetting the 60% daft SGs to boot!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If every cuntry behaves like Sinkapore, planet Earth is finished!! We will run out of resources and space in the next 50 years!!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
To have a nation, you must have people and you must have young people to be able to drive the economy and young people buy the products — all these gadgets and fine dining

As if these products are made in Singapore? :confused::rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
F**king old fart at it again, sour grapes talking nonsense.

Getting people from India and Pinoy with fake work experiences and qualifications will not profit Singaporeans but instead killing the locals with suppresed wages. When is Gecko coming to pick him up to join her?

As if these products are made in Singapore? :confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hum kar chan ky...u r not wrong...population mus grow...but it shd grow by having more sinkie...not imported trash...u bastard shd hab...oh wait...fuck u limpeh dun get million $pay gib u suggestion for fuck? :oIo:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From this latest picture of Old Fart, he really looked like a living corpse..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that the 'last leaf'?? He look frightening old, omg! Question?, I noticed these days, he like to dress in mandarin coat & looking like they going burial the next instance...are we sure this is not a ROBOT??

Honest!..he look very old & meeting his friends & love one..soon!

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What he meant to say is that if he no longer say something, he will dissolve into nothingness.
He seems to have forgotten that he was instrumental in the Stop at Two policy when he was still young and vibrant. At that time how come he never thought that a two millionn population in the same Singapore will not lead to nothingness? Now at 5.8 million it will lead to nothingness or is it nuttingness?
I used to have great respect for him until I found out that Mr Lim Bo Seng stood by his principles and fought the Japanese invaders till they tortured him to death and that this great man whom I have admired and respected actually worked for the same Japanese invaders so as to preserve his own life. Where is the spirit of sacrifice the small me in order to preserve the BIG me? It is more like sacrifice the country in order to preserve the small me, and we are beginning to see the same pattern repeated in many of the policies nowadays. No matter how much he tries to preserve himself, he will soon dissolve into nothingness, only the BIG me, that is the country can last for eternity if things are done right otherwise, both small me and big me will dissolve into nothingness. Mr Lim Bo Seng preserved the BIG me and thats why we are here today. Salute!!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dont the familee employ some expert to look after their image? the shirt was too big and make him look like a dry up corpse. and ho jinx wardrode just as bad and pinkie only own pink and white shirt.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i look down on sinkies.... why this old fart , sinkie still stupidly listen to it?

tomahawk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hum kar chan ky...u r not wrong...population mus grow...but it shd grow by having more sinkie...not imported trash...u bastard shd hab...oh wait...fuck u limpeh dun get million $pay gib u suggestion for fuck? :oIo:

What about Chan kar hum?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, more of a drying up corpse.
2. honest, the other end sooner hoh:biggrin:
3. can it simply keep its hole shut leh:p
4. & allow its cancer-looking offspring "performs" its stuff mah

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont the familee employ some expert to look after their image? the shirt was too big and make him look like a dry up corpse. and ho jinx wardrode just as bad and pinkie only own pink and white shirt.

"old leaf" dressing in the past, wasn't too bad, his dress sense is ok, but not his son & daughter in law...that "pink", must have 100 pink shirts or he is cor blind..like one former Mr. Charity!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont the familee employ some expert to look after their image? the shirt was too big and make him look like a dry up corpse.

he has been wearing the mandarin jacket for the last few appearances. Yes, I noticed its a bit loose. I suspect, there may be urine bags and stuff like that, not surprising for his age....