• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!Science had proven it beyond doubt that an intelligent designer exists!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hilarious

ask him go fuck himself,
got balls just put the thesis down and let it peer reviewed

Atheists (like Vomjak) = Dumb Fucks :biggrin::rolleyes:

Losers want this thesis for what ? Dildo ? :eek:

SHOULD an examiner entertain a failed student ? Should not a failed student ask for another chance and try to explain why he should not be given the boot (on his backside :biggrin:) ? No, even if anyone knows it, one should not pander on his ridiculous demand and let alone entertaining his recalcitrant behaviour ! :mad:

If a person is so earnest about improving his knowledge, will he not find it out on his own ? Who said that the 'truth' is out there ? Two hypocrites talking about knowledge. :rolleyes: Don't fuck hell ask for a theisis if you aren't interested. No one wanna find out for you if you are not keen on learning the REAL thing.

Vomjak loses science support now asking for some kind of a 'dildo' for comfort ? :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

A dumbest person pretending to do science. Just a science book reader without the IQ, that's all.

Low IQ dork = loses in arguments all the time. :p

Not surprise at all. :rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hallucinatory Fever

Well, this statement made by the Saint Con is definitely a double and self-verification of the diagnosis symptoms.

Yaya- Papaya!

小肚鸡肠, 自负的人往往自私, 幻想型的自大狂患者, 目空一切的极端自负

Vamjok,
Would you consider this sufficient to warrant a prove in empirical Science of evidence?
The Saint has self-made the re-verification himself. His own submission.

Note: Nothing related to 'Evolution', just History

Poor writing. Nothing serious for proper discussion AGAIN. :wink:

Sounds rather angry and jealous as well = loser. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang Moh worshiper, self-cleansing of own culture

Dumb writing regarding ... when a person is so dumb, he has delusion that X-tian faith is for 'ang mor'. Tsk ! Tsk ! Tsk ! :rolleyes:

Toronto is just ANOTHER dumb fuck. :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

Quite a few dumb fucks here.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

as for the record:

gong so many jiao wei he cannot back it up what he said "science supports a creator". zero peered review paper being pointed out

i still remember him saying there are more scientists believing in God than those who doesn't. when ask for statistic, similarly he too cannot back it up.

http://www.stephenjaygould.org/ctrl/news/file002.html#394313A0r003
correspondence in top leading science Journals Nature points otherwise. <----guess what? due to his ignorance i remember him actually attack this journal saying its false, very much shows what kind of frog in the well he is. Nature journals statistic false? shake head....typical useless uneducated fuck. yes it has happen once or twice in history before, but due to the strict peer review process, it will be easily pointed out and the author of the article will be "blacklisted" in his field (this is the impact of this journal). Chances of it happening among all the number of articles published is VERY VERY LOW.

send any chapters of the bible to the peer review process, trust me it cannot even pass the editor email stage LOL. only stupid fuck believe in that kind of stupid fairy tales as truth, which is heavily edited due to political and historical reason. only dumb fuck blindly believe in it without studying the history of current form of bible. which i doubt this religious fuck knows any shit about. i practically laugh when i read the history of it and the political reason behind the inclusion of certain chapters (brainwashing the mass) and not certain books etc. this fucking useless piece of shit is purely for brainwashing and mass controlling of ancient population then, anyone with a bit of intelligent is able to tell that. the best use of that fucking book for modern days is as toilet paper for wiping backside.

All these incident very much shows the credibility of this useless self declared chosen one. only know how to build sand castle in thin air and create unfounded statement with zero backing. typical of religious zealot, dishonest and deserved to be fucked and exposed. go fuck yourself and this is my message to the so call god/voice in your head .|..

and guess what? this is how useless your god is, THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT WHEN I FUCK HIM. FUCK YOU GET IT?

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dumb Fucks' Explanation = Another Evolution Lie

how about you trying to do that and see how far you can go. my qualification is fake?......

Read Colossians 1:16 - 17: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Nothing can differ from what God has declared! There are visible AND INVISIBLE things on earth....even the most powerful microscope cannot really see those invisible things like atoms and their sub-particles. Let see what some real scientists got to say about this:

Can atoms be seen under a microscope ?
The human eye can distinguish objects down to approximately – about the width of a hair. Conventional optical microscopes are limited by the physics of light to about 1000x magnification, which means that they can resolve objects as small as 0.2 micrometers. A micrometer is 10-6 (one millionth part) of a meter.

Atoms are about 10-10 meters – about 2,000 times smaller than can be seen by an optical microscope.

Electron Microscopes (EM’s) do not "see" in the optical sense; they use a focused beam of electrons to provide information about the structure and composition of materials. (Note: This taken from a non-religion technical/scientific website.]
From the above is it very clear that we cannot see atoms and hence could a self-proclaim rojak scientists claim to be able to see atoms? Electron microscopes merely provide some technical data able the structure of a particular atom but not the actual image of it. Furthermore, real scientists seem to conclude that atom is actual just empty spaces, and thus how can't see space!

It is clear that if Rojak Scientist (still stubbornly believes that images from electron microscopes are the same as optical microscopes) is not a fake scientist, than what is he?

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vomjak, The Lun Jiao Way Expert ?

as for the record:

gong so many jiao wei he cannot back it up what he said "science supports a creator".

The very same kind of atheistic dumb fuck like Dawkin and Vomjak will use LIES to 'erase' the credibility of TRUE SCIENCE when they could NOT get what they want (ie. to prove God's inexistence) What a laugh ! Hahahaha ! :biggrin::rolleyes:

Pleez, don't rape science. :eek::rolleyes:

Ghorng Lun Jiao Way 'tactic' is often used by atheistic dumb fucks. Anyway, failed badly. What do they know about REAL SCIENCE !! :biggrin:

i still remember him saying there are more scientists believing in God than those who doesn't. when ask for statistic, similarly he too cannot back it up.

Nature journals statistic false?

When did I say Nature journals is a false magazine for science or any other 'facts' from this periodical. Don't fuckin' hell put words in my mouth, asshole. What a liar ! Do you know it was also this magazine that printed something that you dumb fucks feared so greatly ? Guess what had printed that shook the confidence of all dumb atheists into hiding places. :eek::biggrin::rolleyes:

only stupid fuck believe in that kind of stupid fairy tales as truth, which is heavily edited due to political and historical reason.

the best use of that fucking book for modern days is as toilet paper for wiping backside.

220px-Charles_Darwin_seated_crop.jpg

You mean Charles Darwin the dumb fuck which you worshiped everyday ? I can see that it's true. Now, I don't know what some people may have in mind about his useless museum. Toilet paper ? Firewood ? What other suggestion ? :biggrin::rolleyes:

All these incident very much shows the credibility of this useless self declared chosen one. only know how to build sand castle in thin air and create unfounded statement with zero backing. typical of religious zealot, dishonest and deserved to be fucked and exposed. go fuck yourself and this is my message to the so call god/voice in your head .|..

and guess what? this is how useless your god is, THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT WHEN I FUCK HIM. FUCK YOU GET IT?

Very bad loser. Sore loser. When atheism lost so badly, it's like his lim peh died of a tragic accident lidat ... nothing can console a useless soul.

But, a dumb fuck's soul is as useless as a broken CD or DVD. What can you simply do with it ? Recycle ? Even shit is better than him. :eek::*::rolleyes::biggrin:

Don't burst your arteries. :biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vomjak, The Lun Jiao Way Expert ?

Michael Shermer: The pattern behind self-deception
There is more information in the world around us at any given moment than we realise. To prove my point, just stop for a moment. Have a look around you. What can you see? What can you hear? What can you smell, feel or taste? Start writing down everything. Yes everything. Before too long your list of information will stretch onto a second page, and a third, and so on. It’s ridiculous really just how much information is around us, because at any given moment there are so many “things” around you all the time, interacting and changing. Can you imagine a life where we were unable to distinguish between which of these sensations were valuable to us and which were “junk information”? Our whole existence would be doing just that; noticing stuff.

It is naturally advantageous for us to be able to block out certain information and to identify useful patterns and events. We seek patterns in our lives and in the objects around us and relegate the rest to being unnoticed, or at least not consciously noticed.

All animals are pattern seeking machines. We look for patterns at all moments of life because our lives actually depend upon making distinctions between junk information and the useful pieces of information which are useful to us. We have evolved to become selective in the information we act upon and the information we simply take for granted.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael Shermer: The pattern behind self-deception

He talked about false positives and false negatives and how we tend to, to be on the safe side, make false positives over the potentially disastrous consequences of making a false negative judgment and possible being harmed. One consequence of our natural tendency to make a false positive identification of a pattern is paredolia, where we see faces and objects in random patterns, or in totally unrelated objects. This is an example where the brain takes over and sees the Virgin Mary in a piece of toast or the face of Jesus in a tree stump.

People who tend to find these “signs” in toast or the word “YAHAWAH” in Hebrew on the side of a goldfish are already looking for something. Looking for a “sign” or a “prophecy” or a “divine intervention” or whatever it may be, and they are almost certainly religious people to begin with. So if someone already has a predisposition to find a “sign” then they will most likely find something somewhere.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Michael Shermer: The pattern behind self-deception

Dolphin Illusion Experiment Result I:

Type I Error: "I have seen Him (bright light like the sun). I have felt His presence in a form of heat like the sun during prayer and I shook when the Spirit was near to me when a prophesy was given to the church (fake ones need not apply here). A very strange encounter. The Holy Spirit is a moving energy. It's different from ghosts (cold on thermometers)."

Diagnosis: The Designer is just an imaginery Object. The subject of the experiment has proven it that his Designer does not exist! Praised the Designer, YOU DID IT! The gifted One.:smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dolphin Illusion Experiment Result II :

Type II Error: "The funny thing is the Lady of Fatima (so Islamic ). It's a religion like that of a harlot and NOT a virgin."

Diagnosis: The mind is conditioned to see what it wants to see. You believe your religion is the only true religion. All others including those in rival Sects are false and fake.-:smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dolphin Illusion Experiment Result III :

Conspiracy theorist: "The only way Satan could stop this thrust was to create a counterfeit "Christian" religion to destroy the work of God."

Diagnois: Roman Catholicism is the mother of Protestant Christianity. Very contradicting and confused:smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dolphin Illusion Experiment Result IV :

Religion Extremist: "The great counterfeit religion was Roman Catholicism, called 'Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth'- Revelation 17:5"

Diagnois: Evolutionist, Atheist, Darwinian are part of Satan's plan? Why should the Designer create jeopardies for himself? Too much free time? Want create chaos among the designee? Don't blame Lucifer or human imperfection Everything including the laws of Science are supposed to be HIS law? Very confused again:smile:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Con St, Saint Conqueror are you the mole chosen by SATAN and sent here by him to embarrass the Designer?-

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.nanosmo.com/sem2/

SEM images, see how clear it is

typical uneducated dumb fuck.

Rojak Scientist (???),

Scripture Reading: Colossians 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

You have totally missed the point! Even the instruments can manify objects up to 500,000 times, you still cannot see the atoms in every true sense of the word. Furthermore, the images on those pictures are merely images of bacteria, eyes of some insects, etc. Another point is that many scientists are wondering what an atom actually is. Some have speculated that an atom is merely 'empty' space and if that is so, how could you see empty space. Also, even the most power electron microscope today can only detect the signals of an atom's 'shell' let alone it's sub-particles like neutrons, electrons and protons. When God says there are invisible things, there are invisible things. I have told you also, like electricity, though we know there is such thing, we cannot see electricity. Turning on a light bulb do not let us see electricity. It simply proves that there is such a thing as electricity. We cannot and will never see air but we can feel when air is moving (an moving air which is known as wind - hope you know about this) proves that there is such thing as air.

Let me just quote from an secular article on the science of magnification on scanning electron magnification and I hope you can see that no matter how scientists have attempted to magnify, we can never see atom (though this may be a futile effort because I know you are 'as stubborn as an ass'.)

"Magnification in a SEM can be controlled over a range of up to 6 orders of magnitude from about 10 to 500,000 times. Unlike optical and transmission electron microscopes, image magnification in the SEM is not a function of the power of the objective lens. SEMs may have condenser and objective lenses, but their function is to focus the beam to a spot, and not to image the specimen."

Readers here may be wondering why I have spent so much effort on this subject. The reason is simple: Bible never, never contradicts science. Only scientists (i.e. those fake scientists) are trying to contradict what Bible says and what operational science (or rather real science - if this is the term Rojak Scientist prefers) is.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Magnification in a SEM can be controlled over a range of up to 6 orders of magnitude from about 10 to 500,000 times. Unlike optical and transmission electron microscopes, image magnification in the SEM is not a function of the power of the objective lens. SEMs may have condenser and objective lenses, but their function is to focus the beam to a spot, and not to image the specimen."

LOL STUPID FUCK. you have zero idea what you are reading right? the fucking author that wrote this or whoever fuck HE HIMSELF IS NOT SURE AND did not even know the principle of SEM. SEM CONCENTRATE BEAM USING LENSES???? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

dumb shit ar dumb shit.

this is what happen to uneducated fuck that read things randomly on internet posted by any tom dick and harry with zero idea how SEM works. who the fuck will use a lense to concentrate electron beam on sample stupid dumb fuck. the lense will absorb all the electron u see what shit. KAM LAN KIA READ THINGS AND TRUST IT AS TRUTH WITHOUT THINKING. USE ASSHOLE TO THINK ALSO KNOW THAT CLOWN WHO WROTE THIS IS WRONG. USE LENSE???? FUCKING JOKE. LENSE WILL ABSORB ALL THE ELECTRONS BEING SHOOT OUT LA STUPID FUCK.

CAN U AT LEAST USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN TO THINK WHAT YOU READ? THIS IS FUCKING STUPID WHO EVER WROTE THIS. YOU GOT THE FUCKING FACE TO USE IT AS A SUPPORT FOR WHATEVER SHIT GROUND YOU HAVE????

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA FUCKING JOKE KNN

IF LENSE CAN USE TO CONCENTRATE ELECTRON KNN YOU WILL NOT EVEN HAVE CRT TV IN THE PAST. KNN WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BRAIN MAN

TYPE MORE LA LET EVERYONE SEE YOUR STUPIDITY

BESIDES, let put the technical part aside. you have zero idea what shit you are reading right? the last statement was about the function of the focusing is not for imaging but to concentrate and deliver the beam point to the sample. seriously are you really that dumb? this is simple comprehension ability, not even science. fuck your stupidity never fails to amuse me

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahhHAHAHAHH FOUND WHERE YOU GOT IT FROM

WIKI HAHAHAHHA STUPID SHIT

U REALLY BELIEVE WHATEVER SHIT IS ON WIKI.

no offense you are really brainless

its not my habit to make fun of others education in real life, but coming to this forum make me realised maybe i should. cos i gain so much fun seeing how uneducated fuck like you shoot out rubbish from your mouth with such confidence. HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA KNN THIS GOT TO BE THE BEST JOKE

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Psalm23,
Your religion not preaching hatred?
Your religion not advocating Right Speech?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Psalm23,
Your religion not preaching hatred?
Your religion not advocating Right Speech?

Calm Down bro ...... the Rev just wanna prove his book is better than reality, logic, common sense and etc.....

a few more hours its Beer O'clock ...chillax

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

......the xxxx author that wrote this or whoever .... HE HIMSELF IS NOT SURE ......

Admittedly, yes.....many authors of science are not sure of what they write.....some but not all, except those rojak science. I know you are just as stubborn as an ass.....images from electron microscopes are not the same as images from optical telescopes...and same also apply to radio-telescopes and optical telescopes. The fact that the U.S. spent billions putting the Hubble telescope (an optical one, of course) is a clear fact that images generated by this telescope are different from the radio-telescopes. If they are the same, why there is a need to put Hubble telescope in the space when you can just based the radio-telescopes on earth and the cost is only a fraction compared to launching a telescope in the space.

Just simply wake and admit it....yes....electron microscopes are very powerful but the images just tell the techical and scientific properties of the object. Furthermore (and I think you miss this point....perhaps on purpose).... an atom is stronly speculated by many scientists that it is just empty space and hence there is nothing to see. Also the current magnification technology allows scientists just to 'image' the shell of the atom and not the 'interior'. Still they there are smaller (or much smaller) object than atom...and that is its sub-particles like neutrons, protons and electrons.

When God says there are invisible tihings, He really meant it....and He knows better than anyone because He created all these things...visible and invisible...Colossians 1:16-17.

Last edited: