• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[BREAKING NEWS] Jack Neo's mistress no. 2 revealed in today's Wanbao!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20100308_LE_lexuan_img_main.jpg

If she joins opposition, can win?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK actress to marry S'pore businessman

20080716.151113_stephenchow_jac.jpg

HONG Kong actress Jacqueline Law will wed a Singapore finance executive in Hong Kong on Aug 12, said reports.

The 37-year-old star of TVB shows such as 1989's Final Combat - opposite her alleged boyfriend Stephen Chow - will marry Mr Liu Chee Ming, 57, the group managing director of the Hong Kong-based boutique investment firm Platinum Securities.

Reports said they met in Singapore, after Law lost her hearing in a diving accident in Papua New Guinea in 1999 and came to the Republic for medical treatment.

At the time, she stayed with her friend, Singapore actress Aileen Tan, said Lianhe Wanbao.

The couple were photographed on a date in 2000 but kept their romance low-key.

Their wedding plan was confirmed by Tan, who told Lianhe Wanbao she would go to the nuptials as a member of the bridal party.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, you're incharge of recruiting her, and writing her rally speech. Keep your pens on, and keep your pants on too.

It's no use! The force is strong! Jack Neo cannot overcome it!

The Power Of The Pussy!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9403-9CptH8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9403-9CptH8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow men strays!

that's a shocker!!

I figure he is emulating Jakie Chan traits . Screwing around and yet kept a good public image all these years.

Since the media portray him as a successful local film producer; I guess Jack Neo wants the public impression of him to be in the same league as his peers in Asia.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, it's nature (just like homosexuals claim it's nature). Chinese have ancient saying as old and as true as time itself. 自古男人饱暖思淫欲。Literally, meaning men when stomach is full and is comfortable will think of sex. In practice, meaning men with wealth to afford it, will think about finding more girls to do it with.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 2nd woman of Jack Neo is out!!! Would he be the 2nd Tiger?!

Just wait and see...

WB08-001-0-WAN.jpg

Would the wife forgive him now that number 2 is out?. Probably not. Number 3 could be on the way too.

He (Jack) is in deep shit, that's what I thought. Not careful, the marriage may be gone case.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would the wife forgive him now that number 2 is out?. Probably not. Number 3 could be on the way too.

He (Jack) is in deep shit, that's what I thought. Not careful, the marriage may be gone case.

I sure hope no YOUNG BOYS step out and point their backside pain....

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read carefully, No. 2 didn't accept his advances, she already had a bf.

While I did not have a chance to read the Wan bao papers, he (Jack) is screwed anyway, with the 2nd women claiming on his advances, even though he has not done it with the 2nd woman, I am sure the wife is very angry.

With the first incident, the wife may have forgiven him, but with the 2nd woman, though have not done it, but the intent is there, it's as good as doing it, in the eyes of a woman. Just my 2 cents worth there.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't have to worry about Jack Neo, his wife allows him to fuck around, cheapo! used movie as bait to lure those want to be movie star and have free sex from them. Can the police arrest him for rape?
He oredi did a good job advertising TOYOTA ALPHARD!

20100105.103417_toyotaalphard_v7.jpg

Things got hot and heavy in his Toyota Alphard
» Read all stories here.

JACK Neo's car sports some unusual modifications. For starters, his Toyota Alphard has curtains installed and the windows are also tinted.

During an interview with Shin Min Daily News, Model Wendy Chong, 22, said that the modifications he made to his car made it "safe" to have sex in.

Jack Neo's mistress said that she met the movie director at an audition for a role in Money No Enough 2 in 2008.

Click here to find out more!
She claims that she had sex with Jack Neo in his car just one month after meeting him

Wendy said that after they met, Jack Neo sent her invitations to a production house located in Outram Park to see how movies were edited.

In her interview, she stated that during one of these visits, Jack Neo offered to send her home in his Toyota Alphard after she had watched him direct the movie.

However, once inside his Toyota Alphard, Wendy claimed that things started to get hot and heavy.

Speaking of the interior of his car, she said that Jack Neo's car "has curtains and the windows are tinted, so even though we had sex, it was safe."

She claims that Jack was also extremely careful to erase all evidence of their tryst.

According to her, Jack Neo said that "no strands of hair should be found and the inclination of the car seats should be adjusted back to where it was."

Wendy said that this incident was the beginning of a three-month relationship with Jack Neo.

She claims that while they were together, they would have sex twice a week.

When asked about the locations at which they had sex in his car, she reveals that "sometimes he would drive to my neighbourhood in Yishun. At times, he drove to the carpark of Orchid Country Club."

Although they initially had sex in his car, Wendy said that they soon progressed to making love in hotels instead.

Speaking of the hotel, she added that "It was a hotel in Tiong Bahru and Jack knew one of the employees. Before checking in, Jack called to make sure that person was on duty."

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The below news is also interesting. "Jack Neo Talent Troupe dissolved - Mark Lee establishes Mark Lee Talent Troupe".

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not very pretty la!
Why he don't zap china mei mei? They should be better looking than these 2.

i think jackass neo been screwing a lot of china meimei, got money can screw liao. lagi easy. maybe wife also go find duck, thats y keep quiet and act supportive because jackass neo give her money to find young duck! :P

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, it's nature (just like homosexuals claim it's nature). Chinese have ancient saying as old and as true as time itself. 自古男人饱暖思淫欲。Literally, meaning men when stomach is full and is comfortable will think of sex. In practice, meaning men with wealth to afford it, will think about finding more girls to do it with.

dont talk cock. this girl mentioned him touching her willfully knowing that he is in a position of authority.

and now you homo also and a former policemen...

jack neo is what he is...a pervert. Dont brush all men in the same tar as you and him. we may have temptations but we know where to draw the line.