• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News!: Goh Meng Seng threaten to sue critic on his FB page

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS said to his critic Sing Na in FB : If you don't believe what I tell you, then you are insinuating that I am lying, so I will sue you"

Isn't that the same tactic LKY uses on the opposition in the past? So all you GMS critics out there, always must believe what GMS say... dont you dare say you do not becos it is insinuating that he is lying, and he will sue you. LOL!

2mg2s7.jpg

Last edited:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is with this goh guy? here so many people dislike him. at his own fb got people fuck him. its time for him to look into the mirror and do some self-reflection.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS said to his critic Sing Na in FB : If you don't believe what I tell you, then you are insinuating that I am lying, so I will sue you"

Isn't that the same tactic LKY uses on the opposition in the past? So all you GMS critics out there, always must believe what GMS say... dont you dare say you do not becos it is insinuating that he is lying, and he will sue you. LOL!

To be fair to GMS, the Sing Na chap was repeating an allegation. It's perfectly alright not to believe GMS; it's quite another thing to start or repeat an allegation that casts negative aspersions on GMS' character.

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to GMS, the Sing Na chap was repeating an allegation. It's perfectly alright not to believe GMS; it's quite another thing to start or repeat an allegation that casts negative aspersions on GMS' character.

I read from beginning till the end but no mention of what GMS have done leh? So what allegation? Macau issit?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is with this goh guy? here so many people dislike him. at his own fb got people fuck him. its time for him to look into the mirror and do some self-reflection.

You must be kidding. It describes honesty, transparency, integrity when it has none of the three - I don't know whether it is describing itself or someone in heaven. What an insult to vocabulary. Look at all the online paper trail of arguments it could not defend. If I give it that all 7 WP MPs are evil, this fat insect-village idiot cannot be better or even equal.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tit for tat is not correct, but a tat in return for too many tits (pun not intended) can be hard to resist. I can recall 4 serious allegations it made - forummers unrelated to WP are "WP members", WP MPs intending to plagarise (as in with the intention of passing others material as their own and wanting to conceal it), WP women members having affairs with YSL, a non-member becoming a "WP member causing YSL's ouster". To me, these are very serious allegations as well. Where is the integrity of someone who makes such allegations? And yes, as to why the allegations all relate to WP (and why for so many years as an opposition personality it has never made a single allegation of that scale/level against anyone in PAP), you got to look at the FVI yourself.

Last edited:

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of assholes in cyber space.

You have to admire GMS for even bother to engage with these scumbags.

Don't dare to put their money where the mouth is and yet thick skin enough to go on and on. I dare that asshole, "NamQiong" to state his claim, use his real name and slam GMS. Fight it out in court and once and for all clear all doubts about whether GMS is infelidity to his wife?

Don't just kpkb, and hide behind your online moniker. Show us you are a man and not a chicken. Otherwise is just another of your smear campaign.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah seng oredi sold his biz, sold his pigeon hole ....

stil got anyting 2 sel 2 soo? ... :confused:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
AdviCe to GMS.
Before u sue anyone please understand the following first:

1. Your relative leverage or bargaining power.
2. His mentality and circumstances.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition or PAP, local or foreign, male or female, young or old, FaceBook is nothing more than a wet dream for attention whores and narcissists.

Mark Zuckerberg laughs at all of you as you lap up his dogshit, voluntarily offer your personal information, and in the process enrich him beyond measure.

Idiots.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS need to sue if not the rumours will spread like fire, remember Yaw Shin Leong?

Ah Ron you must be careful too... You bastardized the handsome pic of GMS on your avatar... He may sue you for that...:eek: :biggrin: :rolleyes: