• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

breaking news! from chee to leong ......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear sam - i have been religiously following your forum. i must admit it is singapore's best forum. i have been impressed with some of your members' contributions and comments. i like their style.

as all s'poreans must be aware by now, i am contesting the smc of bukit batok, made possible by the resignation of david ong.

i have my team of thinkers in the sdp. paul will head thus group of indivuduals. my fear is that 'groupthink' may take place. i am therefore requesting for help from sammyboys.

i have no time for those who post rubbish and have nothing between their ears. i need to galvanise the best and brightest in your forum to check and counter the analyses of my team, led by paul.

please urge 4 of your members to play a key role in s'pore politics. i am giving myself one last shot to get into parliament to represent my fellow s'poreans as well as to check on the pap.

i need jw5, kukubird58, ching chong nigger and ginfreely to help make s'pore a better place for all. in the event 1 or 2 of those named aren't able
to assist, please invite kopimeng and rurouni to assist.

yours sincerely,
soon juan

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear sam - i have been religiously following your forum. i must admit it is singapore's best forum. i have been impressed with some of your members' contributions and comments. i like their style.

as all s'poreans must be aware by now, i am contesting the smc of bukit batok, made possible by the resignation of david ong.

i have my team of thinkers in the sdp. paul will head thus group of indivuduals. my fear is that 'groupthink' may take place. i am therefore requesting for help from sammyboys.

Ah Juan,

I would urge you to stay away from my forum. You are a good Christian man. My forum with its perverse filth and slimy morals would only degrade your faith and steer you away from God.

Gather Paul T., Chong Wai Fung, Wong Souk Yee, as well as good thinkers from your pool of volunteers to help your strategize. Time to leave behind the likes of Jufrie Mahmood, Vincent Cheng, who have too much baggage and whose minds and values are permanently stuck in the past. Abjure also the likes to John Tan who has nothing but wool between his ears - and very coarse, grainy, low quality wool at that. These people will only give you wrong advice and draw you back to the old ways of doing things, which if you are as intelligent as your Ph.D. suggests, has been a complete failure.

Don't come to my forum for advice. There are dogs here. Even I don't know how to muzzle them.

Sincerely,

Leongsam

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i have no time for those who post rubbish and have nothing between their ears. i need to galvanise the best and brightest in your forum to check and counter the analyses of my team, led by paul.

please urge 4 of your members to play a key role in s'pore politics. i am giving myself one last shot to get into parliament to represent my fellow s'poreans as well as to check on the pap.

i need jw5, kukubird58, ching chong nigger and ginfreely to help make s'pore a better place for all. in the event 1 or 2 of those named aren't able
to assist, please invite kopimeng and rurouni to assist.

yours sincerely,
soon juan

i dun believe this shit..but a creative attempt to insult people's intelligence.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would pro-PAP Leongsam help you? Are you sure you have been religiously following this forum? Or are you a tua pau xian? LOL!