• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS: Another CASE Of A MIW Doing FARKALL & Taking Undue Credits.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read with dismay and some what unsurprised when our S-League Soccer players are being courted by Indon Teams and one Nor Alam Shah and a few more stars are making the switch.

S'pore always very good what? Lumber #1 in everything.

CCB, if soccer which is the most popular sports in Singapore and the world can be so "chum" in S'pore with stars planning to play for 3rd world country teams and ASSLEAGUE in S'pore only have pathetic attendances of 1000 per game when Indon teams during training have 3-5000 spectators.

CCB, what is our SPORTS CCB Sir Fuck doing? CB only know how to take credit?

FORGET other sports lah. If you cannot even arrest SINGAPORE FOOTBALL doldrums, which to me is the easiest as the fan base to watch football is there; think Malaysia Cup, other sports dont even try lah.

Football got so much money to make, dont know how to make. Some more got time to KPKB about other matters. CCB, real useless people we have running our sports MYCS.

I think its more their OWN AGENDA POLITICS over sports excellence IN S'pore

Sir Fuck is ruining sports in S'pore with quick fixes like importing FTs when REAL S'porean talents are not given REAL chances, BUT only token ones.
:oIo:

Can you sports loving people here please add your comments.

Last edited:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way out for Spore soccer to emerge from their current doldrums is to join back the M league.
Our standard is good? I retort. If its that good, we'll be have having full house on every game.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
who bothers about s league???

It's not about Assleague lah.

It's about Sir Fuck and his political agendas.

Guess you are not sharp or not following his antics in the news and around the island. Just ask those that have the swayness to work with him.He is Mr. Know All and Mr. Kay Kiang.

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything the MIWs touches turns into shit.
Don't slam Noh Alam Shah, I am no fan of him, but everything he said it true.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
last i heard which i posted here..LUCKY TEO jiak hong in JAPAN official duty......love their life...power..money and overseas holiday.

I read with dismay and some what unsurprised when our S-League Soccer players are being courted by Indon Teams and one Nor Alam Shah and a few more stars are making the switch.

S'pore always very good what? Lumber #1 in everything.

CCB, if soccer which is the most popular sports in Singapore and the world can be so "chum" in S'pore with stars planning to play for 3rd world country teams and ASSLEAGUE in S'pore only have pathetic attendances of 1000 per game when Indon teams during training have 3-5000 spectators.

CCB, what is our SPORTS CCB Sir Fuck doing? CB only know how to take credit?

FORGET other sports lah. If you cannot even arrest SINGAPORE FOOTBALL doldrums, which to me is the easiest as the fan base to watch football is there; think Malaysia Cup, other sports dont even try lah.

Football got so much money to make, dont know how to make. Some more got time to KPKB about other matters. CCB, real useless people we have running our sports MYCS.

I think its more their OWN AGENDA POLITICS over sports excellence IN S'pore

Sir Fuck is ruining sports in S'pore with quick fixes like importing FTs when REAL S'porean talents are not given REAL chances, BUT only token ones.
:oIo:

Can you sports loving people here please add your comments.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nor Alam Shah just scored a superb hat trick live on National TV tonight.

He let his feet do his talking.

People are very tulan with the MIWs.

Only interest is SELF INTEREST and MAKING MONEY from everywhere and everyone....at the expense of everything else.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
everybody is going it esp the chinese table tennis player the gymnast,the african footballers and marathon runners, the eastern europe soccer players. if only temasek is willing to pump in the money just like the arabs and the russians, we can buy over the whole of manchester united and than give them singapore citizenship. how about that idea, we can fill the whole national stadium many times over but make sure we dont insist that the coach is not a singaporean or from china.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
FOUND THIS INTERESTING POST. WHO'S MAKING THE MONEY? YOUR GUESS?

20789.10 in reply to 20789.7
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgtxt"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgtxt">It's true that after 1994, it was downhill. But let's not blame FAS for withdrawing from the Malaysia Cup. I remember very clearly after we won the cup that year, other states, in particular, Kedah were lobbying fiercely for our expulsion. Those following days were filled with other teams' condemnation of Singapore. FAS withdrew very reluctantly, much to the anger of the players and fans.
But they did not have a choice. Afterall, when you are not welcome, you don't hang around......
</td></tr></tbody></table>
to me, it not so much as no more Msia Cup, but the imcompetence of the FAS. They want to promote S-League, that is fine but why cannot find better sponsor? why died died must use singapore pools? while there no evidence of FAS colluding with Spools, but many matches have strange results. I once follow S-league for a few years, it after 2001 when S-league started having strange results. To me, it not so much that the players kelong, it the referees that kelong. ever see a match was 2-3 at 85th min but FT at 6-3? the farker referee sent off a player and added 7min to the regulation time. That match inolve his current employer Tampines FC. This is just one of the many example.
So when betting AssLeak, punters no need to analyse both teams strength and weakness but to analyse how Spools wll "fix" the match. How can Assleak grow when both the sponsor and bookmaker is the same company?
i remember as a kid of attending matches of local semi pro league, that time stadium not enough seats that speatators were spilled into the running tracks under the hot sun. that time, most of the matches are play in the afternoon. while the standards no much higher than now but at least relatively honest. FAS cannot keep blaming the influence of EPL, Seria A, Primera Liga etc, just look at indonesia, their league teams are well supported, ever watch Asia Football Show, indonesia stadium are fill to the brink. As far as i know, many indonesians also follow EPL too yet they still support their local teams. There must be a reason, and FAS better find out why.
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">
</td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">AI (3_M) <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">6:16 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">2lanU <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (3 of 13) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">20789.3 in reply to 20789.2 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">I got have a lot of passion in local soccer the last time when Fandi, Malek and Au-yeong Pak Kuan were around. With the influx of ftrash into the national team, the passion just wane off.</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%"> </td></tr><tr><td class="msgbfrbot"> </td><td colspan="3"> </td></tr></tbody></table> <!--PostMsgHTML--> <script language="JavaScript"> <!-- if (adPosition == 3){ GA_googleFillSlot("DF_ROS_inline_BTF_1"); } //--> </script> <!--/PostMsgHTML--> <table class="msgtablealt" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class="msg" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead"> <td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">oscar676 <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">8:54 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">AI (3_M) <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (4 of 13) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">20789.4 in reply to 20789.3 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">After 1994, it was all downhill...
But Nor Alam Shah is biting hand that fed him.
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr> </tbody></table><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="msgopt" nowrap="nowrap" width="24%"> Options</td><td class="msgrde" align="center" nowrap="nowrap" width="50%"> Reply</td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="25%"> </td></tr><tr><td class="msgbfrbot"> </td><td colspan="3"> </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="msghead"><td class="msgbfr1" width="1%"> </td><td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr class="msghead"> <td class="msgF" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">From: </td><td class="msgFname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">AI (3_M) <nobr></nobr> </td><td class="msgDate" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" width="30%">9:09 am </td></tr> <tr class="msghead"><td class="msgT" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" width="1%">To: </td><td class="msgTname" nowrap="nowrap" width="68%">oscar676 <nobr></nobr></td> <td class="msgNum" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> (5 of 13) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td rowspan="4" class="msgleft" width="1%"> </td><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">20789.5 in reply to 20789.4 </td></tr><tr><td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr><td class="msgtxt">At least at that point I still felt for the national team though hey were going downhill.
Now I feel nothing even if they were thrashed by the Malaysian. In fact I find myself cheering for the opposite team.
</td></tr> <tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>