• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking! M Ravi exposed Roy used the donation money to become Ah Long san

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ravi is right to ask Roy to be accountable with the funds he received from the public since he likes to blog about transparency.

The last I heard he promotes freedom in the Internet but people have been blocked and banned from his FB. Lol

zero = john tan = kopiuncle ??

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would ravi make up such a story? Unless it's true...

A) What a StewPIG statement couched as a question! Only Gong Kias will make this kind of statement. On this kind of crap logic, we can equally say why is the minimum sum being continually increased unless the CPF is bankrupt and a Ponzi scheme.

B) He may have made up the story for the same reasons why he grew so FAT in such a short time.

C) Which means he is lying when he says he sleeps only 2 hours a day while fighting for the underprivileged against the White Scums.

D) A proper lawyer using his brains would not have acted like a bloody loose cannon, bull in a China shop or whatever for the reasons I have stated below.

E) Why the fark does this Gila Ah Neh have to mention sending his own client for psychiatric treatment in his monologue or so-called interview when Pillai should have sent him to IMH as recommended by my friend Calvin. :rolleyes:

Some points:

1) As far as I am aware, Roy's father is a chai tow kway seller and his mother is a retired factory worker (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Ngerng). Now in this video, this mad Ah Neh lawyer is saying that Roy's father is an Ah Long san (moneylender). He doesn't even get his facts right.

2) The first thing that strikes me about this video as compared with the old ones where he appears is how FAT he has become! If indeed he is working so hard for the good of the people, where does he find so much time and money to gorge on those unhealthy Ah Neh curries?

3) He says he sleeps only two hours everyday because of heavy work load. I am pretty sure he is exaggerating as his grotesquely bloated figure will attest. Assuming he is not, it is breach of lawyer's professional conduct to take on more work than he can handle! Perhaps that may be the reason why he has handled this matter in such a shoddy manner to the detriment of his client and in breach of his professional duty.

4) There could a thousand and one reasons why your client hasn't replied to you. For instance, his phone could be malfunctioning, his email account has been hacked (even pro Beijing Regina is not safe from such hazards), et cetera.

5) How can a lawyer make unfounded allegations of misappropriation of funds against his own client. The "facts" which he mentioned in the "interview" are in the absence of other evidence pointing the other way equally consistent with his client not trusting him with the money.

6) When a lawyer discharges himself from his client's case, he is duty bound under the Professional Code of Conduct to do it in such a way as not to prejudice his client's case. How is saying that he will discharge himself in such a manner (i.e. after making unfounded allegations against his client in this so-called video interview) consistent with this duty?

7) Based on the above, Roy can sue this bugger for defamation and make an application to the Law Society for him to be disciplined for breach of professional ethics. Of course, he needs to find a Sinkie lawyer (who is not another PAP mole) to do that. Not an easy task. Alternatively, he could represent himself. If I can top my class which was an achievement beyond my wildest imagination, I am pretty sure any one with an above average IQ can maneuver the cobwebs of the Sinkie legal system. Question is whether there is the will and of course public support will make it much easier.

8) Why the fark does this stewPIG Ah Neh need to mention that he is standing for election in AMK against Pinky? After watching this video, I have no doubt in my mind that this bugger is another Harbans Singh. The good thing is that this is the Internet Age and they screwed it up again. Fixing is getting harder and harder to do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in kopitiams near to state court, many lawyers speculating that Mad Ravi license will be gantung by law society.
any insider info to comment?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10376276_657181667727168_4580114142031347025_n.png

M Ravi didn't lie, Roy really went to Norway.