• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking! M Ravi exposed Roy used the donation money to become Ah Long san

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe. Or even one of them could be a double. Watch out for prominent chaps. They are magnets to attract similar others. Easier to monitor and control.

Ravi and hhh have displayed all the characteristics of the way they operate.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Roy and M Ravi are today's representation of what has been wrong with generations of Singapore opposition candidates since 1965.

JohnTan is today's representation of what has been wrong with generations of Singapore PAP candidates since 1819.

God Help Singapore

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Roy takes the money & run to Timbuktu I will still donate to him...for he had made enough noises that the PAP have no choice but to listen & do something..even though it is nothing much....this is highlighting the "veil" they are pulling over the people's eyes over the decade on OUR cpf not yOUR CPF...

I trust that Chinese rather than a "bend where the wind blows"...Ah neh RAVI....as usual, they 'speak with a forked tongue'...

Between an Indian n a snake, I will kill the Indian first then the snake being the less dangerous one!!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gLxswZp.png

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when people open their mouths before using their brains.

Couple of points:

1) Why does Roy need permission from the court to travel abroad? The defamation suit is a civil matter between Pinky the private individual who also happens to be Prime Minister but he is not suing in that capacity and Roy. It is not a criminal matter. Has Roy been declared bankrupt?

2) Ravi the Ah Neh head shaker should know that he is an officer of the court as well as an agent of his client. He should never have made accusations of irresponsibility against his own client without first finding out the facts. Misunderstanding is no excuse. He should have simply said that "I am not aware of the reasons for my client's absence but it is quite likely that there are good reasons for it. At the moment I do not have any information and will let you know after consulting my client." You don't make accusations against your own client without first finding out the facts and even if you have found out the facts it is not your place to reprimand the client. That prerogative belongs to the judge not the advocate, dumbass!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is the root to all evil, lets see who the real evil?

Once the cash is in your hands its very painfull to part with it, find all kind of excuses just to hold on to it. No diff why our CPF is being hold back.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxL9eR8MjSo

Some points:

1) As far as I am aware, Roy's father is a chai tow kway seller and his mother is a retired factory worker (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Ngerng). Now in this video, this mad Ah Neh lawyer is saying that Roy's father is an Ah Long san (moneylender). He doesn't even get his facts right.

2) The first thing that strikes me about this video as compared with the old ones where he appears is how FAT he has become! If indeed he is working so hard for the good of the people, where does he find so much time and money to gorge on those unhealthy Ah Neh curries?

3) He says he sleeps only two hours everyday because of heavy work load. I am pretty sure he is exaggerating as his grotesquely bloated figure will attest. Assuming he is not, it is breach of lawyer's professional conduct to take on more work than he can handle! Perhaps that may be the reason why he has handled this matter in such a shoddy manner to the detriment of his client and in breach of his professional duty.

4) There could a thousand and one reasons why your client hasn't replied to you. For instance, his phone could be malfunctioning, his email account has been hacked (even pro Beijing Regina is not safe from such hazards), et cetera.

5) How can a lawyer make unfounded allegations of misappropriation of funds against his own client. The "facts" which he mentioned in the "interview" are in the absence of other evidence pointing the other way equally consistent with his client not trusting him with the money.

6) When a lawyer discharges himself from his client's case, he is duty bound under the Professional Code of Conduct to do it in such a way as not to prejudice his client's case. How is saying that he will discharge himself in such a manner (i.e. after making unfounded allegations against his client in this so-called video interview) consistent with this duty?

7) Based on the above, Roy can sue this bugger for defamation and make an application to the Law Society for him to be disciplined for breach of professional ethics. Of course, he needs to find a Sinkie lawyer (who is not another PAP mole) to do that. Not an easy task. Alternatively, he could represent himself. If I can top my class which was an achievement beyond my wildest imagination, I am pretty sure any one with an above average IQ can maneuver the cobwebs of the Sinkie legal system. Question is whether there is the will and of course public support will make it much easier.

8) Why the fark does this stewPIG Ah Neh need to mention that he is standing for election in AMK against Pinky? After watching this video, I have no doubt in my mind that this bugger is another Harbans Singh. The good thing is that this is the Internet Age and they screwed it up again. Fixing is getting harder and harder to do!

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some points:

1) As far as I am aware, Roy's father is a chai tow kway seller and his mother is a retired factory worker (see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Ngerng). Now in this video, this mad Ah Neh lawyer is saying that Roy's father is an Ah Long san (moneylender). He doesn't even get his facts right.

2) The first thing that strikes me about this video as compared with the old ones where he appears is how FAT he has become! If indeed he is working so hard for the good of the people, where does he find so much time and money to gorge on those unhealthy Ah Neh curries?

3) He says he sleeps only two hours everyday because of heavy work load. I am pretty sure he is exaggerating as his grotesquely bloated figure will attest. Assuming he is not, it is breach of lawyer's professional conduct to take on more work than he can handle! Perhaps that may be the reason why he has handled this matter in such a shoddy manner to the detriment of his client and in breach of his professional duty.

4) There could a thousand and one reasons why your client hasn't replied to you. For instance, his phone could be malfunctioning, his email account has been hacked (even pro Beijing Regina is not safe from such hazards), et cetera.

5) How can a lawyer make unfounded allegations of misappropriation of funds against his own client. The "facts" which he mentioned in the "interview" are in the absence of other evidence pointing the other way equally consistent with his client not trusting him with the money.

6) When a lawyer discharges himself from his client's case, he is duty bound under the Professional Code of Conduct to do it in such a way as not to prejudice his client's case. How is saying that he will discharge himself in such a manner (i.e. after making unfounded allegations against his client in this so-called video interview) consistent with this duty?

7) Based on the above, Roy can sue this bugger for defamation and make an application to the Law Society for him to be disciplined for breach of professional ethics. Of course, he needs to find a Sinkie lawyer (who is not another PAP mole) to do that. Not an easy task. Alternatively, he could represent himself. If I can top my class which was an achievement beyond my wildest imagination, I am pretty sure any one with an above average IQ can maneuver the cobwebs of the Sinkie legal system. Question is whether there is the will and of course public support will make it much easier.

8) Why the fark does this stewPIG Ah Neh need to mention that he is standing for election in AMK against Pinky? After watching this video, I have no doubt in my mind that this bugger is another Harbans Singh. The good thing is that this is the Internet Age and they screwed it up again. Fixing is getting harder and harder to do!

Do you know the guy taking the video for ravi sgvideoman teo en ming has some mental disease.

He was fired from one job not sure if it's his last job for shitting on the floor. Yup he took a dump on the floor and recorded down the convo with his boss. Yes it has nothing to do with ravi or nerng at all but still the fact that he's being hired by ravi kind of shows what mentality ravi has.

https://enmingteo.wordpress.com/