• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Lim Swee say say NTUC wants to be independent voice of workers

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NTUC wants to become an independent voice for workers
By Sara Grosse | Posted: 31 August 2011 1319 hrs

phpEZI8my.jpg

SINGAPORE: NTUC Secretary-General Lim Swee Say said the labour movement will embrace diversity to become an independent voice for workers in Singapore.

He said the Presidential Election was a good example of how it can do this, as NTUC chose not to adopt a top-down endorsement of any of the candidates.

Mr Lim was speaking to reporters after the last National Day Observance Ceremony (NDOC) organised by NTUC.

Held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Wednesday, the ceremony wrapped up a total of 23 NDOCs the labour movement had organised this year.

- CNA/cc

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel like slapping his face, how huh?

hi there

1. bro, pls don't waste your energy on this specimen.
2. ntuc being independent, my foot.
3. moreover, coming out from the monkey-faced.
4. honest, what i would like to do to monkey-faced, my middle finger to him, there!

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a load of crap. ...everyone want to be a voice of xxx , can they come up with something creative .

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then LSS should resign and call for free and fair election of NTUC SG. :oIo:

How can NTUC be independent when members can't elect their own SG and but the government appoints a minister to be their SG? :oIo:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Embrace diversity to become independent voice"?

What the fish is that supposed to mean? Just another bullshit statement to confuse people.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess the silent period is over.
Now that the presidential elections is over, it's back to the usual PAP wayang :rolleyes:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha bro. This post more fittingly belongs to the 'Jokes' thread in the moderated section ROFL :p

NTUC wants to become an independent voice for workers
By Sara Grosse | Posted: 31 August 2011 1319 hrs

phpEZI8my.jpg

SINGAPORE: NTUC Secretary-General Lim Swee Say said the labour movement will embrace diversity to become an independent voice for workers in Singapore.

He said the Presidential Election was a good example of how it can do this, as NTUC chose not to adopt a top-down endorsement of any of the candidates.

Mr Lim was speaking to reporters after the last National Day Observance Ceremony (NDOC) organised by NTUC.

Held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Wednesday, the ceremony wrapped up a total of 23 NDOCs the labour movement had organised this year.

- CNA/cc

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a joke, most of you guys are caught off gaurd.
NTUC had all along been the independent voice of workers, its like saying he wants to paint the red paint red.
Mr. Lim Swee Say has been doing a great job after taking over from Lim Boon Heng, who also did a great job during his time.