• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Breaking) Biden confirmed a senile and sick old dementia patient

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially that Cloudy bitch.
That cheebye just disappeared from here after Biden took office....damn fishy I'd say, and not just her cheebye smell.
Still around.
I find it weird that why pro ccp sentiments so strong in sg base forum.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still around.
I find it weird that why pro ccp sentiments so strong in sg base forum.
Money is a great motivator for many of these fuckers. You notice once Biden came onboard, these motherfuckers all just disappeared at once, especially those tiong dogs.
CCPee is basically waging an ideology war worldwide now.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money is a great motivator for many of these fuckers. You notice once Biden came onboard, these motherfuckers all just disappeared at once, especially those tiong dogs.
And CCPee is waging an ideology war to the whole world.
Biden won't last long?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden won't last long?
My take is Harris hopes tat Biden will step down after 2 years. That way she can b the 2nd longest serving president for 10 years. But not sure if Biden can even last a year. But anyway the democrazies are flooding the states will illegals who will vote democrazies forever . So at this stage Trump n the new Repubicans winning the house m senate is a remote possibility n i doubt Trump’s can win in 2024 as the new voters will ensure he doesn't. N the supreme Court will be stack soon. So another lost
But the support court is just an after thought at this stage cos they are not doing anything anyway. The last 2 appointees of cavanagh n berret are useless as lipstick on a bull. Just there to get the benefits of office

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take is Harris hopes tat Biden will step down after 2 years. That way she can b the 2nd longest serving president for 10 years. But not sure if Biden can even last a year. But anyway the democrazies are flooding the states will illegals who will vote democrazies forever . So at this stage Trump n the new Repubicans winning the house m senate is a remote possibility n i doubt Trump’s can win in 2024 as the new voters will ensure he doesn't. N the supreme Court will be stack soon. So another lost
But the support court is just an after thought at this stage cos they are not doing anything anyway. The last 2 appointees of cavanagh n berret are useless as lipstick on a bull. Just there to get the benefits of office
How about pompeo in 4 years?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a pessimist.What's stopping the demon-crats from using the same election fraud tactics in 2024 again?
Trump should really have declared martial law and wiped out Biden and his bunch of scumbags along with the big techs and Wall Street when he had the chance. He had so many executive orders in his favor yet he failed to execute them all.
At this juncture, only a civil war can bring things back to normalcy. Maybe the law to ban arms might trigger that. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a pessimist.What's stopping the demon-crats from using the same election fraud tactics in 2024 again?
Trump should really have declared martial law and wiped out Biden and his bunch of scumbags along with the big techs and Wall Street when he had the chance. He had so many executive orders in his favor yet he failed to execute them all.
At this juncture, only a civil war can bring things back to normalcy. Maybe the law to ban arms might trigger that. :sneaky:
Thanks. I forgot the electoral vote harvesting and the counting machines. At this stage the rupubicans dont have a chance in winning the house n Senate in 2 years time n trump wont win in 2024. N Trump could not execute those execute orders as the military and the executive and other depts were not with him as they were too scared of.the repercussions...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now. The only repubican with enough popularity is Trump. 2nd is Desantis. Maybe pompeo as VP ...or desantis as VP. But now too early to say. If the illegals are given the vote and the new election laws are in place...even Jesus as a Repubican will not win at all.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Right now. The only repubican with enough popularity is Trump. 2nd is Desantis. Maybe pompeo as VP ...or desantis as VP. But now too early to say. If the illegals are given the vote and the new election laws are in place...even Jesus as a Repubican will not win at all.
This guy should run for presidency, but he's probably too young now. This is the kind of person Trump needs in his camp.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCPee is basically waging an ideology war worldwide now.
Same as the Biden plps. Heaps on this forum n postings are all garbage
Thanks bro...
U two here that i leanrt something from.
N not forget @laksaboy and @glockman here.
The few here of sounded mind and high IQ.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two versions of the story: either he was picked because he has dementia and is easier to control, or he's just pretending to be tao nao pai which is a signal for Kamala to replace him via the 25th amendment.
Conservatives, including Turning Point USA's Charlie Kirk and former NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik, slammed Harris after a video of her walking past the honor guard picked up steam on social media.

"DISGRACEFUL: @VP Kamala Harris refuses to salute the honor guard at the steps of the aircraft. It is a clear demonstration of her dislike for those in uniform, both law-enforcement and military," Kerik wrote on Twitter.