• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING and URGENT request: HOTTEST SEAT IS NOT Aljunied. It Is ...............

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at the WP Moulmein-Kallang rally last night. Goodness, the crowd and atmosphere was almost like Hougang, overflowed from the main field and filled the side lanes and pavements to the brim. The WP heavyweights from Aljunied seem very free and confident of victory. Not a single attack on GY and PAP Aljunied team except a jibe that LKY is jumping up and down over their showhand contest. Instead, they spent most of their time attacking ministers other parties are contesting, MBT (housing), VB (social welfare) etc. apparently helping the other parties.

As for CST, don't worry, the three votes in my household are guaranteed for him.

For once, I hope time travels faster. Can't wait to vote WP in Aljunied GRC. Must prove LKY wrong.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
For once, I hope time travels faster. Can't wait to vote WP in Aljunied GRC. Must prove LKY wrong.

The PAP big three has lost their plot. LKY first said losing a GRC is not big deal. LHL then said it's a serious loss. GCT then said it has consquence.

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the worst 'coordinated efforts' (if any) by the PAP this election?

Its getting really interesting. :smile:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in Tampines and do you know that the only sound from the parties come from 2 small pick ups? I can't feel the heat here at all!!

GMS really need to get his guys to walk more than TPL (she walked 30 blocks and made sure she visited 2 hawker centre twice....to get coffee...).

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite truth when i receive direct calls fm tampines hdb branch asking abt resident wellbeing, how is it like staying hdb, if they r ok with conservacny , tings like dat
n
tis call come in on a public hol

hdb staff 5 yrs 1 time claim ot
It is all up to us Singaporeans, we can make any seats hot, and frankly I don't really believe that we need to get Dream Team or any idealistic candidates at all, not saying that GMS team is no good, what I stress is IT IS ALL ABOUT are you fed-up enough with LEEgime? Do you want to show them color? Are you not confident about your own country.
:smile:

jw5

Loyal
I was at the WP Moulmein-Kallang rally last night. Goodness, the crowd and atmosphere was almost like Hougang, overflowed from the main field and filled the side lanes and pavements to the brim.

The residents there probably could not forget that one of the pap candidates there was relaxed when it came to resolving the floods, while another turned the other way when he encountered a neighbour stuck in the flood.