• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breakin' , General Election without any opposition party !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the PRC people I talked to understand national day is not for a few men.

They know becos they came from one-party country similar as sinkapore.

In China, during National day, yes, they have the same colorful things but they don’t paint communist leaders on billboards or hold dinners hosted by communist leaders. They paint all walks of people to celebrate their national day.
Even a more communist country knows how to celebrate their national day.

In sinkapore, you see PAP faces everywhere on the billboards except there are no other party members’ billboards.

National day is not about one man and a few followers, or crazy of hanging flags to show loyalty.

National day should be celebrated in the way that all politicking must be removed.
Make it like a public national day and not reminding the public about how we become independent.

People celebrate national day not becos of history.

National day is not about how sinkapore being kicked out from Malaysia.

Do we want to instill hatred into our young against Malaysia ?

Yesterday is past, tomorrow is future----3-room HDB pigeon hole still above 200K !!!

If every year, on national day, sinkapore reminds its citizens how sinkapore was kicked out from Malaysia, then the hidden bad blood will continue. We will drink sai chwee forever, you dont like fresh water from springs and mountains?

Malaysia is changing, lets us not include Malaysia in our National day, let National day be National and not a general election.

The PRC people later told me China will take another 50 years to see true freedom, like wise, I told them sinkapore will take another 30 years to see the light, by then , the island already very jialat.

WE hope the next new Govt will do a different National day celecbration from PAP, becos our neighbors are our friends and food supplier and fresh water supplier. We need them, they dont need us. So please be a good neighbor, win-win situation, and destroy the part of history that remind the past bitterness.We cannot live in the past to survive in the future.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think few realize that the Communist Party as an entity has refined areas to preserve its dominance that PAP can't do.

In general, it is very different from a party and basically contains the entire nation. It managed to eradicate both the advantages and the flaws of party to party competition but the internal competition is horrendous.