• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bravo! MSK told Ho Peng Kee & ISD to fly kite!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091019/tap-334-msia-gives-singapores-isd-access-231650b.html

Mas Selamat "uncooperative" under custody, says Ho Peng Kee
Channel NewsAsia
Channel NewsAsia - Tuesday, October 20

* Send
* IM Story
* Print
1549644031-mas-selamat-uncooperative-under-custody-says-ho-peng-kee.jpg

[Mas Selamat ] Mas Selamat "uncooperative" under custody, says Ho Peng Kee

SINGAPORE: Malaysia has given Singapore’s Internal Security Department access to captured Jemaah Islamiyah leader, Mas Selamat Kastari.

However, Mas Selamat remained defiant and uncooperative during the interview. Mas Selamat is now in Malaysian custody after he was captured in Johor in April.

Senior Minister of State for Law and Home Affairs, Associate Professor Ho Peng Kee, gave this update in Parliament on Monday.

He said: "He was however, uncooperative during the interview and refused to talk. So (at) this point, ISD’s assessment is that he remains defiant. Given Mas Selamat’s past records, we must be realistic about what we can extract from a hard core terrorist like him, in particular on the details of his escape.

"He may not reveal everything. Indeed, even if he does eventually talk, we may have no way of confirming with certainty everything that he says."

MP for Holland—Bukit Timah GRC, Christopher De Souza, said: "What is the outcome of Mas Selamat’s family request for travel documents to enable them to visit him in Malaysia?"

Associate Professor Ho said: "ISD is still considering the request from the family members for travel documents. The passports of Mas Selamat’s family members were seized in 2005 because of the immigration offences.

"Moreover, the passport was also seized for security reasons as Mas Selamat’s wife was a member of the JI’s women’s wing." — CNA/vm

Bravo MSK family!

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank You Mas Selamat for standing up against the PAP, hope you had unseated Wong Kan Seng from Toa Payoh!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... He said: "... Given Mas Selamat’s past records, we must be realistic about what we can extract from a hard core terrorist like him, in particular on the details of his escape. ..."
coverin backside 4 incompetency ...

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will be more CO-OPERATIVE when he is back to Singapore....Mas is having a good time in Malaysia..

I FEEL OFF My chair, when I heard the NEWS!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He will be more CO-OPERATIVE when he is back to Singapore....Mas is having a good time in Malaysia..

I FEEL OFF My chair, when I heard the NEWS!

hi there

1. do you really think that mudland will ever return sworn bro mas to sinkie?
2. come on! this is the show of power and who is calling the shot.
3. sinkie is just helpless, wants sand no sand, wants mas no mas!

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&d can have him forever...u think Sg care...

hi there

1. do you really think that mudland will ever return sworn bro mas to sinkie?
2. come on! this is the show of power and who is calling the shot.
3. sinkie is just helpless, wants sand no sand, wants mas no mas!

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you expect him to talk when you don't provide the following,

a bench;
Ramli burger,
Guram Garang,
Guitar,
Tapered pants,
Wings or Ramli Sarip's posters,
etc.:p

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to add, there the Mats not allowed to drink alcohol or buy 4D unlike here. He's homesick.:biggrin:

Polygamist

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are banned for supporting Muslim terrorist who tried to kill my country, my family, me and my friend!! Go kill yourself!! :oIo:

I have no religion although I went to Christian kindergarten Buddhist primary school & PAP govt Sec Sch, from a Taoist family. But I think Islam is best after learning so much and so far. Islam retain the most fundamental strength and integrity of human and it is the most REAL religion most capable of retaining the basic origin of a fine human. The rest of religions are too fake and artificial and weak, and can be wiped off most easily. Islam will be the last standing religion on earth, when everything is being destroyed on earth, because the faith is the strongest.

The unchangeable reason is human are stupid and live apart of reality & dream into surreal wishes and hopes, most of all humans are cowards afraid to die and greedy of wealth. Most religions had distorted reality and made myths to suit human needs. Islam however forced stupid greedy coward humans to be strong and face the reality in more truthful ways. This is the basic difference.

I will not entertain any religious arguments, sorry.

Last edited:

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
IIslam however forced stupid greedy coward humans to be strong and face the reality in more truthful ways. This is the basic difference.

Well any religion will have its virtues, just the messenger that distort its original meanings. Look at some chirstian pastors, or chinese mediums, or monks.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no religion although I went to Christian kindergarten Buddhist primary school & PAP govt Sec Sch, from a Taoist family. But I think Islam is best after learning so much and so far. Islam retain the most fundamental strength and integrity of human and it is the most REAL religion most capable of retaining the basic origin of a fine human. The rest of religions are too fake and artificial and weak, and can be wiped off most easily. Islam will be the last standing religion on earth, when everything is being destroyed on earth, because the faith is the strongest.

The unchangeable reason is human are stupid and live apart of reality & dream into surreal wishes and hopes, most of all humans are cowards afraid to die and greedy of wealth. Most religions had distorted reality and made myths to suit human needs. Islam however forced stupid greedy coward humans to be strong and face the reality in more truthful ways. This is the basic difference.

YAWN! Just look at your nick and we know why you like Islam la!

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did they expect?

Mas to volunteer to teach train our SOFs and CDOs on his proven combat survival skills?

JI_Fled

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is SO STUPID!

Ho Peng Kee & Wong Kan Seng are both going to be VOTED OUT!

Lee Kuan Yew only employs STUPID MINISTERS @ Highest In The World Salaries. Because he can not allow any REAL SMART & CAPABLE minister inside his govt since he & his son are useless bumps, they don't want any internal threats. Whenever someone less stupid than PAP minister threatens the PAP, they will only PANIC & FUCK UP!

MSK is just one example.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

any traditional religions is good. it's the believers, followers or practitioners who mess things up n give his religion a bad name.