• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bragging that he got promoted to Lieutenant Colonel on LinkedIn

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Those siao on most likely sadists.Heard one CO came back from lunch,don't know what to do,order the BSM to fall in the men to go to parade square for lunch drill. 555
during war, I will be the first volunteer to desert and if anyone stop me, including officers and COs, they will receive bullets in their bodies from me.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
during war, I will be the first volunteer to desert and if anyone stop me, including officers and COs, they will receive bullets in their bodies from me.
if cannot run, nevermind, got another way.

eTbZzPO.png

cY8uUmM.png

ufMzjD2.png

wwo1fao.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa..gxgx.
Don't run away but protect sinkies from the many aliens residing here even though they are not in military uniform.
Can translate for Sinki mah...

Pls bend backward....pull down your pants
It will be over soon de woh

Leemember. It is your honour and pleasure to serf :smile: