• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptable?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

depending on who you want to believe.....it seems everything about the star fruit is 'wrong'....

from the shape (resembles deity's private parts/ 5 pointed star of knowledge)
to the name in chinese rhyming with lamp/sheep
to it's content which contain gelatin (supposedly an animal derivative
the place where they grow.......usually cemetery soil (making it a yin fruit)
connection to guan yin (another story there)
to the ridiculous.......Buddha gained enlightenment under starfruit tree......

Religious ppl always have stupid excuses to justify their stupid delusional behavior :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

Hello Mr. Narong, since you mentioned about this I assume you have certain deep knowledge about these things. One question I've been wanting to ask for so long, why cannot eat garlic for vegetarian Buddhist?

Religious ppl don't need a logic answer for their stupid beliefs :wink: period :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it right to brag about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet one goes whoring?

Honestly I am not referring to that Malaysian chump in this forum alone.

I am talking about a real life person whom is my ex-colleague. This person is a vegetarian and he always brag about it. Always telling the rest about the harm of meat eating. Also sometimes he talks about compassion for not killing. However, I know his secret and that he goes cheonging in Health Centre, TN, Geylang and sometimes in Bangkok & Hatyai. In fact, he had a few Thai "singers" friends who used to work in Golden Mile. He visits these singers friends in Thailand a few month once and give them gifts and money....

Being a Buddhist, of course I am for the idea of being a vegetarian (although I am not one) and being compassionate. However, my point is, what is the point of bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet this guy does whoring and bragging and impose his "values" on others?

If we want to practise correct Buddhism, get the basics correct first...

Also to add, I am in no moral position to say that it is wrong for someone to go whoring (since it is a commercial transaction per se). But I just cannot reconcile the fact that someone is bragging about vegetarian and compassion, yet go whoring!!

Buddhism does not require you to be vegetarian ,,,,,,,,

Your fren goes whoring becos datz nearest to eating meat without consuming it..... smell, touch; make some friction n coax oozing of personal fluid!

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal

E69, what is your problem with vegans who goes whoring?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Met my this friend again today at Bugis Junction. He said he was going to Fortune Centre to makan vegetarian food.

But he think I dunno that after his vegetarian meal in that building, he goes upstairs to whack those chicken!!

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

However there are some meats which are specifically prohibited for monks to eat: human meat, for obvious reasons; meat from elephants and horses as these were then considered royal animals; dog meat - as this was considered by ordinary people to be disgusting; and meat from snakes, lions, tigers, panthers, bears and hyenas - because one who had just eaten the flesh of such dangerous jungle animals was thought to give forth such a smell as to draw forth revenge from the same species!

hmm, Beef strictly Cannot eat? pls confirm.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

However there are some meats which are specifically prohibited for monks to eat: human meat, for obvious reasons; meat from elephants and horses as these were then considered royal animals; dog meat - as this was considered by ordinary people to be disgusting; and meat from snakes, lions, tigers, panthers, bears and hyenas - because one who had just eaten the flesh of such dangerous jungle animals was thought to give forth such a smell as to draw forth revenge from the same species!

hmm, Beef strictly Cannot eat? pls confirm.

hmm, Also CANNOT eat Turtle meat, right?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Met my this friend again today at Bugis Junction. He said he was going to Fortune Centre to makan vegetarian food. But he think I dunno that after his vegetarian meal in that building, he goes upstairs to whack those chicken!!

must be a fucktup way to balance his diet :rolleyes: