• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boycott Sunshine Bread & Delifrance

jw5

Loyal
Anyone knows who makes the bread for Fairprice and Shop n Save housebrands? :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyone knows who makes the bread for Fairprice and Shop n Save housebrands? :o

House brand not sure but the inmates in prison do make breads which are then sold and they make alittle pocket money. I saw in a documentary before about this. I think it was 星期二特写

jw5

Loyal
House brand not sure but the inmates in prison do make breads which are then sold and they make alittle pocket money. I saw in a documentary before about this. I think it was 星期二特写

Frankly, I don't have a problem buying such bread if the hygiene is excellent and the taste and price are reasonably good.
Could even be better than buying bread made by an ah tiong who does not have the habit of washing hands after pang sai. :eek: :biggrin:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, SMRT another incident again. Extract of the news ..." About 500 passengers at Paya Lebar MRT station were affected on Sunday afternoon (8 April) when a train stalled at the station at around 3.15pm. SMRT told a local media agency that the passengers on the stalled train were asked to alight at the station. The stalled train was then pushed out by a second train."

This lady sure did some power stuff to SMRT. Even after she left, the repercussions are still there. Those who cannot live a day without Sunshine bread better start trying to adjust to other brands for back ups. You never know when the factory machinery will stop working and there could be total no supply of sunshine breads for days.

Last edited:

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All
Untalented
Re-designated
Incompetent
Cronies

will end up in

Lackey's
Influenced