• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy, 14, declared brain dead weeks after collapsing during 2.4km run

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart parents know that Sinkieland is not a good place to raise & upbring a kid.

1 of my ex-colleague an evil jiuhu ccb give birth her 2 boys in mudland while she is a PR here & getting silly sugar daddy to pay for her house and feed her children :thumbsdown:
her cb must either be made of gold, or is sweet smelling and makes puck puck sounds

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been proven that in spite of getting the Covid-19 vaccination and wearing masks, people are still not getting infected by the virus. What hasn't been proven is that the Covid vaccine is safe.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just heard that one bloke from my BMT platoon had kicked the bucket last month. Had a heart attack while at work and was gone just like that. No history of heart trouble.

In my workplace .. we often received emails asking for condolences money. These happened a few times every month while family members of colleagues passed away :cry:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right .. good people are generally streetwise & their kids will have good fortunes :biggrin:

Evil people are usually dumb & their kids will meet accidents & misfortunes :frown:
hahaha this is reductive logic but somehow I like. The more evil the more their families will disintegrate.especially once the patriarch dies

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL

MORE DUMBFUCKED SINKIES WHO JAB JAB WILL DIE DIE !
You will be surprise by the sheer number of dumb fucks (from the much lower intelligence level sub human) right now in SG are still lining up voluntarily to be jab with the experimental vax. These are called useful idiots. Yes very much like the dumb cunt Cathy Chow from HK who got tossed away like a used condom after she outlive her usefulness..... totally deserve it... felt nothing but a sense of schadenfreude....

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprise by the sheer number of dumb fucks (from the much lower intelligence level sub human) right now in SG are still lining up voluntarily to be jab with the experimental vax. These are called useful idiots. Yes very much like the dumb cunt Cathy Chow from HK who got tossed away like a used condom after she outlive her usefulness..... totally deserve it... felt nothing but a sense of schadenfreude....
so you tell me, this cumming erections, how to get less than 60%? Close their eyes, just wank, and they will surely cum in one of these Sinkies' mouths. So many are just happy to squat there and swallow.