• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Boss Sam. One interesting question for you?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. You hv left Singapore to NZ for good. For whatsoever reasons its your choice to choose NZ to be yr migratory destination.

2. Over the years, span over 15 years, it seems u hve bear interest to evolve with Singapore political landscape, current affairs, general elections and whatsoever yr interest lies.

Why would you want to keep this site for? Other than the above mentioned.

4. Keeping this site attract legal eagles to hit you with lawsuits that may put you in jail for felony charges or other unkown offences/ charges in the future.

5. Since not make enough money, and you said worth nothing, what is it that keep you going?

A. Take revenge?
B. To Intimidate someone?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: yr assurance is overwhelming.... how about hacking into yr site?

I keep it going so I can post my rants without fear of my account being suspended.

If I said the same things I utter here on facebook, twitter, instagram etc the account wouldn't last 24 hours.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. You hv left Singapore to NZ for good. For whatsoever reasons its your choice to choose NZ to be yr migratory destination.

2. Over the years, span over 15 years, it seems u hve bear interest to evolve with Singapore political landscape, current affairs, general elections and whatsoever yr interest lies.

Why would you want to keep this site for? Other than the above mentioned.

4. Keeping this site attract legal eagles to hit you with lawsuits that may put you in jail for felony charges or other unkown offences/ charges in the future.

5. Since not make enough money, and you said worth nothing, what is it that keep you going?

A. Take revenge?
B. To Intimidate someone?
You sounded quite fearful in an uncertain situation where risk is involved based on the questions asked. A person who can overcome all the fears and perceived risks will reap rewards in life.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keeping this site attract legal eagles to hit you with lawsuits that may put you in jail for felony charges or other unkown offences/ charges in the future.

Only in totalitarian shitholes such as China and PAP-run POFMA Sinkieland etc. The world outside these tinpot shitholes is generally more civilized and much more accommodating of free speech.

Quite a shocking revelation to dimwits infatuated with the CCP, obviously. :cool: