• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boon Gay - I am not a corrupt officer; I will fight charges

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Boon Gay fella's claiming of innocence reminds me of a recent Cows & Condos case in Bolehland.
The lady minister in that case was also screaming that she was innocent while her whole family were charged.
Her family did not get favour directly from her ministry per se but rather after when that woman was given that National Feedlot Centre project to run, her whole family had a hearty feast on it and treated that Centre as their ATM, buying condos after condos and opening restuarants in SG.
She was declared innocent after being the investigated but not yet for her family.
Similarly, this Cecilia woman may not be seeking favours for directly for her company or from his company but more for some serious networking and door openings (like seeking assistance to meet certain VIP higher up?) and perhaps also some other "private interests" were involved too. Like that how to prove corruption?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think I misunderstood you. You seem to be drawing your conclusions with data not yet released into the public domain. As is, what is in the public domain does not appear to support what you are arguing.

On CS husband, I don't think there is the stomach to enlarge this further. Instead I think there is a desire to close this as quickly and quietly as possible.

With regard to the seriousness of this case, it might be true that this is relatively minor legally. Politically however it is like a hydrogen bomb. I am amazed that you and GD expressed surprise they were being prosecuted. For me, it seemed like a no brainer that they would be crucified to score some much needed political points. PL's bail was set at $10k. This suggest jail time of 3 to 6 months. And this for someone willing to PG.

For NBG, I think that he does not really intend to fight. As a very senior officer, I am sure he knows how to plea bargain to get the best deal. If they come forward with acceptable terms, I am sure he is willing to PG. Otherwise he will go all out to cause maximum political damage to the PAP. Given his past postings, I am sure you can imagine the kind of information he can provide to his defense.

Not sure if you misinterpreted what I said. As I stated earlier this is a minor case. No senior civil servant, PS or AG is going to be pushed and put their professional career on the line for a silly case and minor case over a blow job.

There must have been merit to proceed to court. Boon Gay who is a known to be nice and decent guy might have been manipulated by the woman and he might not have realised it. He might not have influenced anything but his staff might have done so to please the boss as they might be aware of the relationship and the lady might have been dropping names and breadcrumbs. That is why conflict of interest is such a major issue.

As i previously stated. Cecilia's husband is the main target of the complaint. I understand more cases will be brought to court and I am not referring to the ladies. Corruption cases normally have a long tail. They will wait for first successful prosecution and the first domino to drop.

Last edited:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can argue that PR is like that one mah, it is called premption.:o Bro, you not in sales line, that's why:p

Haha so what is the big deal if you do sales? Those of poor education or literacy levels usually have to go into such refined conning tactics outside the system to see some semblance of wealth, and I also heard of some useless sales people who ended up being just-as-useless taxi drivers in their old age.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Lee Kuan Yew did say before to James Gomez in a past election that if they decide to sue him over allegations of wrongdoing and he doesn't defend himself then there must be something wrong with him and that, the allegations are true.

"It is in the AG's authority to exercise his discretion, but his decision not to prosecute does not, in any way, make James Gomez less of a liar or less dishonest. I reiterate what I have called him, a liar and dishonest, and that Ms Sylvia Lim and Mr Low Thia Khiang did not act honourably by shielding him. If Gomez claims he is not a liar nor dishonest, he can go to court to clear his name," said Mr Lee in his statement.

His statement actually objectively applies to all who operate within and without his party.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
so G D , if nbg won the case, can he sue the state for wrongful dismissal? or can he still go back to be cnb chief without hassel if he wishes to? will the state have any legal grounds to disallow it?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so G D , if nbg won the case, can he sue the state for wrongful dismissal? or can he still go back to be cnb chief without hassel if he wishes to? will the state have any legal grounds to disallow it?

I don't recall NBG being dismissed. Interdicted, I think. Bet on this - PSC will dismiss him for misconduct.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
not yet...
is the verdict out? :*::*::*:

Ex-CNB chief obtained gratification: Prosecution

AsiaOne
Monday, Nov 19, 2012

As the corruption trial of ex-Central Narcotics Bureau Chief Ng Boon Gay resumed this morning, deputy public prosecutor Tan Ken Hwee said Ng obtained gratification from former IT sales executive Cecilia Sue.

On the ninth day of the proceedings earlier in November, Ng's lawyer, Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng had said that Ng never got what he wanted from Ms Sue and never obtained 'gratification' from her.

He said: "If so, instead of the alleged sexual acts being an inducement for (Ng) to show favour, to (Ng), it was more a frustration. There was no 'bribe' given, hence, no gratification."

Continued the defence lawyer: "If the prosecution's case is that (Ng) had forced Ms Sue to give him oral sex against her will, then they should have charged him with outrage of modesty or extortion... not corruption."

The prosecution rebutted this claim today, saying this was mischievous.

District Judge Siva Shamnugam will make his decision on whether the 46-year-old ex-CNB boss has a case and will need to take a stand, or acquit him after the prosecution and defence make their cases today.

Ng faces four charges of obtaining sexual gratification from Ms Sue, 36, between June and December last year, to further the interest of her companies.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
not yet...

Ex-CNB chief obtained gratification: Prosecution

AsiaOne
Monday, Nov 19, 2012

As the corruption trial of ex-Central Narcotics Bureau Chief Ng Boon Gay resumed this morning, deputy public prosecutor Tan Ken Hwee said Ng obtained gratification from former IT sales executive Cecilia Sue.

On the ninth day of the proceedings earlier in November, Ng's lawyer, Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng had said that Ng never got what he wanted from Ms Sue and never obtained 'gratification' from her.

He said: "If so, instead of the alleged sexual acts being an inducement for (Ng) to show favour, to (Ng), it was more a frustration. There was no 'bribe' given, hence, no gratification."

Continued the defence lawyer: "If the prosecution's case is that (Ng) had forced Ms Sue to give him oral sex against her will, then they should have charged him with outrage of modesty or extortion... not corruption."

The prosecution rebutted this claim today, saying this was mischievous.

District Judge Siva Shamnugam will make his decision on whether the 46-year-old ex-CNB boss has a case and will need to take a stand, or acquit him after the prosecution and defence make their cases today.

Ng faces four charges of obtaining sexual gratification from Ms Sue, 36, between June and December last year, to further the interest of her companies.

This bastard should be put to jail and close the case. However, being the nature of our Kangaroo court and its judicial system, I doubt he'll be charged with corruption eventually. They would find all means and measures to protect their own civil serpents and bring harm and disgrace to the minimum in order not to tarnish the MIWs as well. Fuck to the PAP.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the trial by public opinion, he is already guilty, i think.
Just a hypothethical questionwhat will happen if CS declares that it was all for fun? can someone answer here?
unfortunately, it could well be true that NBG did it because he has the hots for CS...or even the feeling could be mutual, but in the end, does it matter in the end now that it already in court?

how many collateral damage? could this matter be settled if he have just offered to resign in the first place? This case is also bad for the covil service as a whole, I think. He could have just been dismissed for mis conduct. really messy if prosecution loses.

My take on this case: He think he is king. Most probably coming from good school; Scholar and all; fast track career; He think he can do no wrong. See this gal, CS, feeling horny, try his luck, maybe not so confident, link it to a contract. My take is that put him away for good.

Y CS stays with same cock when what the horny cunt needed was plenty of different shape, size, colour & strength..... she shud be pubbing in Mohd Sultan every nite where lots on pricks are on the prowl........ what is NBG's compared to what can be gotten in the pubs?????????

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bastard NG BOON GAY can now even boasts that they had oral fuck for between 20 and 30 times, and each time can last for 30 minutes. Either his fucking cock is still with so good stamina or that Sue is definitely no experience at all at blowjobs.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from yahoo.

[h=1]We had oral sex 20 to 30 times: Ng Boon Gay[/h]
ynewslogo-071424_075919.png
<cite class="byline vcard">Yahoo! Newsroom – <abbr title="2012-11-19T08:54:31Z">1 hour 33 minutes ago</abbr></cite>

Taking the stand for the first time, former Central Narcotics Bureau chief Ng Boon Gay on Monday came clean on his relationship with former IT sales executive Cecilia Sue.

Fifteen minutes from the beginning of his testimony in the afternoon, he recounted how the affair started around late 2008 or early 2009.

Accused of four counts of sex-related graft, Ng said he had a three-year extra-marital relationship with Sue during which they had oral sex 20 to 30 times in various car parks and other secluded spots across Singapore.

The first encounter was held at East Coast Park, and each session was consensual and lasted about 30 minutes, he said.

“She was a willing party and we were enjoying it together,” he said, contradicting Sue’s earlier testimony denying they had a sexual relationship. “She completed the act and I wasn’t angry at all.”

Ng is accused of corruptly obtaining sexual gratification on four occasions from Sue from June to December last year by assisting to further the business interests of her then employers Oracle Corporation Singapore and Hitachi Data Systems in dealings with CNB.
Sue claimed that on each of the four occasions cited in charges against Ng she was an unwilling partner and that in a few occasions, Ng had forcibly pushed her head towards his crotch in the car and there was contact between her mouth and his private parts.
They had intercourse only once in May or June 2009 in a Great World City service apartment, after which a pregnancy scare deterred them from doing it again, he recounted.
Ng said that on his first meeting Sue, “I found that she was attractive, cheerful, a very interesting person to talk to.”
They got closer chatting on the phone and talking about how cancer had affected their mothers. Sue’s mother died of cancer some years back and his mum had been diagnosed with the disease at that time, he said.
She “could appreciate the stress, worries and fears that I had. Cecilia provided me with great support,” he said.

Ng took the stand after the district judge Siva Shanmugam ruled that the former civil servant had a case to answer.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This bastard should be put to jail and close the case. However, being the nature of our Kangaroo court and its judicial system, I doubt he'll be charged with corruption eventually. They would find all means and measures to protect their own civil serpents and bring harm and disgrace to the minimum in order not to tarnish the MIWs as well. Fuck to the PAP.

they will not protect him, they will try their best to convict him to show sg got clean system. anyway i support him and want him to win.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they will not protect him, they will try their best to convict him to show sg got clean system. anyway i support him and want him to win.

Agree. If he was 'protected', this case wouldn't have gone to court. They could have dealt with him departmentally. Many other ACs and SACs were dealt with internally. Best of all, NBG is aware of these cases.

Me too. Looking forward to a favourable outcome for him. Even if so, he is already punished - lawyer's fee, publicity etc. His father passed away shortly after his case was publicised. Am sure his old man wants this case to be DATA.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WTF....20 - 30 times during a 3 year relationship? And never once had sex? What kind of sexual relationship is this? How about with his wife? How come he has children if all he wanted was a BJ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
WTF....20 - 30 times during a 3 year relationship? And never once had sex? What kind of sexual relationship is this? How about with his wife? How come he has children if all he wanted was a BJ?

in the accounts given, it appeared that NBG poked CS once :o:o:o

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in the accounts given, it appeared that NBG poked CS once :o:o:o

The story both concocted for public consumption is too far fetch. As head of CNB I am sure he has heard many excuses from drug smugglers after they were caught redhanded. His story I am sure is more outlandish than theirs.

Only fools will believe it.