• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bloody NTUC selling near expiry cheapo MILK!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
another angry NTUc customer - ME!!

bloody CUNT advertised some new zealand hi-cal milk at a discount. all in my family love milk and consume quite heavily for breakfast n during evening snack.

this particular brand of NZ hi-cal milk sells usually around $3+. it's on offer now at $1.85! blight me!! it looked like a great bargain until u forgot to read the expiry date and cleared the whole shelf off the milk.

on reaching home, the more alert wifey screamed: DEAR!! those milk u bought from CUNT are expiring in 2 mths time!! they aren't really fresh!

how now??:mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
how i wish that one day, someone can sue the shits out of CUNT!! and for heaven sake, they should be gracious enough to delete the word "FAIRPRICE" from their name.

what fairprice?? it's just another greedy profiteering company that benefits their directors more than the general members who are suppose to be trade union members, employees and general public.

FAIRPRICE? my foot!!:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
once my witty pinay maid thought she bought a bargain - salmon fillet at a "givewawy" price. when the smarter more alert wifey saw it, she gave the poor maid a good dressing down!

normal salmon is crimson. that special offered one by CUNT was rainbow colored - green, bluish and even blackened!

how the fuck can CUNT sell such rotting past expiry for human consumption? what were they thinking? that money is more important than peasants' lives or health??

:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PEANUTS.

i always love to much peanuts n down it with ice cold beer.

this time it was the more alert wifey who bought back CUNT inhouse brand peanuts. again at a give away price of about 60c instead of $1.30 for the farmer's, or hand or etc brand.

PTUI!! the peanuts tasted funny! it was rancid! even though the expiry date is still long viable, the whole packets sucked!!

the wifey bought 6 pkts. all ended up in the trash!

:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the point here is CUNT is not honest.

their products are not really cheap, economical or mindful about "service" to peasants.

they are no different from avaricious bizmen except they got the cheek to brag n put up FAIRPRICE which makes a mockery out of an "union" meant for workmen and sgporeans.

if they genuinely offer a discounted product, then they should do it wholeheartedly and not acting like a conman job.

doesn't this remind u about the POISON MILK SAGA not long ago?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! just look at the same tactic the clones fr the mastershapeshifter use. it's repetitive spams.

do u know why?

cos if he writes too much, he would be easily exposed as none other NG EJAY!

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha! just look at the same tactic the clones fr the mastershapeshifter use. it's repetitive spams.

do u know why?

cos if he writes too much, he would be easily exposed as none other NG EJAY!

Ooi! pondan hiao cheebye mouth...steady lah, sperm dripping from the side of your mouth already!.....lol.....lol.....Don't be so lame lah! Want to play flame again....nothing to reply with.... always use Ng Ejay!...pathetic! How do you like my avatar?....coming soon another surprise!.....to ram up your arse!....lol....lol

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old faggot swallow cum NOT milk !!!!

another angry NTUc customer - ME!!

bloody CUNT advertised some new zealand hi-cal milk at a discount. all in my family love milk and consume quite heavily for breakfast n during evening snack.

this particular brand of NZ hi-cal milk sells usually around $3+. it's on offer now at $1.85! blight me!! it looked like a great bargain until u forgot to read the expiry date and cleared the whole shelf off the milk.

on reaching home, the more alert wifey screamed: DEAR!! those milk u bought from CUNT are expiring in 2 mths time!! they aren't really fresh!

how now??:mad:

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

you live up to your titles:

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

your 'more alert wifey' my KI-LAN!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
witty pinay maid my KI-LAN!

once my witty pinay maid

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

you live up to your titles:

your 'witty pinay maid' my KI-LAN!

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheapo, the fresh milk if it is fresh would most likely have a shorter shelf life. e.g magnolia fresh milk selling at 5.95 for 2 carton or meiji milk selling for 2.8 per carton have a shelf life of 2 to 3 weeks. I wonder what sort of fresh milk(most likely UHT) from nz tha you bought that have that sort of shelf life of 2 months , yet you kpkb. I wonder whether you bought the whole stock of not so fresh milk to drink or to bathe in it like cleopatra did; If within 2 months you cant finish it.

wangyu4525

I'm suprised.And I can't imagine that could happen in my country.不知道这里支不支持中文……我英文水平实在很次!

wangyu4525

alamak of course lah ... your cuntry dun sell about to expire milk

your cuntry only sell tainted milk unfit for humans ... lol ... lol ... lol ... lol
yes,not long befoer the sanlu company is over by some matters of safety. but other company are better.
perhaps the buzman are the same no matter where they are.

and i want to make friends with more people form other countrys, please connect me^_^

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - hello Subscribe
To: ALL (1 of 276)

I am from china ,I want to here learn English from you.please help me ,thank you very much .

Options Reply

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheapo, the fresh milk if it is fresh would most likely have a shorter shelf life. e.g magnolia fresh milk selling at 5.95 for 2 carton or meiji milk selling for 2.8 per carton have a shelf life of 2 to 3 weeks. I wonder what sort of fresh milk(most likely UHT) from nz tha you bought that have that sort of shelf life of 2 months , yet you kpkb. I wonder whether you bought the whole stock of not so fresh milk to drink or to bathe in it like cleopatra did; If within 2 months you cant finish it.

You just poke his ass.
Ha ha ha......Buy so many milk for what reason?????

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i would love to agree. but looking at the manufactured date, it was like 2008 JAN.:mad:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would love to agree. but looking at the manufactured date, it was like 2008 JAN.:mad:

Brother, I believe what you had bought is UHT(Ultra Heat Treatment) milk . If you are talking about fresh milk , you should be looking at pasteurize milk whereby the shelf life is shorter. If it is pasteurize milk is still on the shelf since 2008, I think you would be having cheese instead of milk.