• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat BLM Dwight Howard Porlampa Tiongs by proclaiming Hokkien island is not a Cuntry!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ex-NBA star Dwight Howard apologizes to China for calling Taiwan a 'country'​

• Dwight Howard

2a89b7bef82ccbcc714c1c24cc6115f6

Ryan General
Sat, 13 May 2023 at 3:30 am GMT+8

In this article:

• Dwight Howard

Dwight Howard
    lakers_wbg.png
    |C

[Source]
Former NBA player Dwight Howard apologized to China on Friday after he referred to Taiwan as a country in a promotional video.
Howard, who is playing for the Taoyuan Leopards in the Taiwanese Basketball Association, appeared in a promotional campaign video with Taiwan Vice President William Lai that was posted to Twitter on Thursday.

"Hello everyone, I’m Dwight Howard and since I came to Taiwan, I’ve gained a whole new appreciation of this country," Howard said in the clip. "This place makes me feel so much love and I experience so much hospitality with [a] friendly and great living environment with such a great diverse culture."
The video invites tourists to spend a night at the Presidential Office Building in Taipei. Lai, a contender in Taiwan’s presidential election next year, refers to Taiwan as a “free country” at one point in the video.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has taiwan got to do with the chinese? Nobody consider that its a orang asli island.the taiwan flag resembles that of the Philippines,