• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Blackmondy your paxidorm now price up by

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As my uncle wa zai
They can up leestoran shopping etc my uncle doesn't care as it is optional but medical products are not KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle say yao siew lor bo cheng hu can up >10%
Motorcycle COE $12,801. If you want to renew your uncle's lao pokai wheelyooter, it's $11,591.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Do you know what I can get in Thailand with $11,591 = 300,000 baht ?

1667966322159.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motorcycle COE $12,801. If you want to renew your uncle's lao pokai wheelyooter, it's $11,591.

View attachment 167196
Do you know what I can get in Thailand with $11,591 = 300,000 baht ?

View attachment 167197
Actuallee how does the coe system works My uncle not verlee sure KNN
Like now nov coe is 11k+ but motosikal mart selling coe expirlee 2029 also 11k+
Does it means it does not affect old coe?
If yes then my uncle and others sure all buy used motorsikal mah KNN
Screenshot_20221109-122615_Chrome.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my uncle is right it means that aprilia has no more value and the 11k is for the coe ? KNN
Not worth it leh, take note that aprilia only left with 6 years 2 months of COE. You're just paying extra commissions to the bike shop.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not worth it leh, take note that aprilia only left with 6 years 2 months of COE. You're just paying extra commissions to the bike shop.
If buy new one will cost $16099+$11591=$27690

Means add 3years 10 mths and bnib for another $15890

Most bikers will still buy the used one KNN
Screenshot_20221109-124248_Chrome.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
$27k+ for a basic class 2B bike is madness. If only we go back to 20 years ago when $10k could get you a brand new 2B bike with COE included.
30 years ago My choot new yamaha fz150 onlee around $5k
27 years ago my uncle choot another new paggio skipper around $7k
20 years ago my uncle decommed motosikal and upgraded to coe car $10k+ :biggrin: KNN
Now my uncle choot bicycle :eek::biggrin: KNN
No joke he just choot 1 new bicycle for $146 KNN